Hope this isn't a sign of things to come. (1 Viewer)

Nathccfc

Happily playing football manager, being the Arsenal manager and i notice that Cov are subject to a takeover bid, (Great i think) but then a couple of days down the line it says this!

Hope this isn't a sign of the future lol!

Last edited:

Gray

15th in league one! ? I'd resign if I was you

*oh didn't see the arsenal bit

Nathccfc

I had a cov game running but got a little bored of it, so thought i would try a game with a decent team and that was the name i pulled out of the hat lol

ccfctommy

I never manager Coventry on FM.

I am Oxford on 11/12 and I am now in season 16/17. Thierry Henry has retired and is a Youth Coach at Gloucester City and Michael Essien has been at Derby for the last three years!

Gray

I playing with rangers at the moment. its been the easiest 3 seasons in football manager history

Nathccfc

is it easier to start with a rich club?

I would say so, but I find that you tend to throw a lot more money at players which probably aren't worth the fee, (suppose its like real life then) I got rid of a load of players in the first season yet it's difficult to replacement them with a better quality of player for a similar or slightly higher fee.

Nathccfc

I never manager Coventry on FM.

I am Oxford on 11/12 and I am now in season 16/17. Thierry Henry has retired and is a Youth Coach at Gloucester City and Michael Essien has been at Derby for the last three years!

I started a game with Nuneaton in last years one, and them promoted all the way up to the premier league, in about 7/8seasons! Consecutive promotions some years, will have to get some screenshots up of it :)

ajsccfc

I was taken over and became the fifth richest club in the world. It was a Finn rather than a cowboy, mind you.

Godiva

I was taken over and became the fifth richest club in the world. It was a Finn rather than a cowboy, mind you.

A Finn ... More sisu.

RoboCCFC90

is it easier to start with a rich club?

You stick to starting the game with City we have had great success on that game ;)

ajsccfc

A Finn ... More sisu.

Might have been Norwegian now you've said that. Definitely Scandinavian though, in my head I see him as having invented a better version of Tetra-Pak. 10 years of monthly 'have £40m!' updates and now they've stopped but he's sticking round as chairman. Not sure why.

Users who are viewing this thread