How much to buy the ricoh? (1 Viewer)

hackneyfox

We obviously don't want to ruin the pitch at the KP Stadium and disrupt our 'total football' style of play so it makes sense for us to play our u-21 games at the ricoh.
There's been some discussion as to whether or not our very rich owners should spend a bit of petty cash and buy your council owned stadium.

If our u-21s played there regularly and we had 6 or so concerts a year do you think we could break even fairly easily or would we need to perhaps have you lot play, perhaps on Thursdays so you didn't rip up the pitch to much before the u-21 game?

Last edited:

smouch1975

For you Sir. £85 million and unlimited walkers crisps for life for all CCFC supporters. And bring back that cocktail flavour in the pink packet. They were nice

C

Clive Plattini

The bait is dangling, now who's gonna bite first?

Noggin

What are you after? would you like the 47 year lease which comes with a management company, the freehold that won't let you play your team there or the unencumbered freehold which would probably cost about £100mill and we'd like you to pay in advance so the funds can be used to buy out the contracts.

Godiva

We obviously don't want to ruin the pitch at the KP Stadium and disrupt our 'total football' style of play so it makes sense for us to play our u-21 games at the ricoh.
There's been some discussion as to whether or not our very rich owners should spend a bit of petty cash and buy your council owned stadium.

If our u-21s played there regularly and we had 6 or so concerts a year do you think we could break even fairly easily or would we need to perhaps have you lot play, perhaps on Thursdays so you didn't rip up the pitch to much before the u-21 game?

It's good to see you haven't lost your sense of humor.

letsallsingtogether

As long as we don't have to have a name like King power crisp bowl.:D

Astute

We have been told it isn't for sale to dodgy football club owners. So your club can't have it.

Also you won't be allowed any fans in to watch the U21 games. We have had a new system fitted that scans your hand so it is easier to find out who is banned from football games. The problem is it don't recognise six fingers on each hand.

cloughie

As I recall you didn't pay for your stadium you went bust and busted the builders then 'bought it on the cheap'

I wonder were our owners get their ideas from?

Covkid1968#

Why not go and bother someone who gives a fuck like your big arch rival NFFC...oh hold on, they dont give a toss about you lot either !!Damn it...I bit!!! feckin knicker stitchers gloating over our situation. even if its just a joke, its disgraceful that this clown sees it as appropriate

@richh87

Why not go and bother someone who gives a fuck like your big arch rival NFFC...oh hold on, they dont give a toss about you lot either !!Damn it...I bit!!! feckin knicker stitchers gloating over our situation. even if its just a joke, its disgraceful that this clown sees it as appropriate

And the not biting was going so well too...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grendel

As I recall you didn't pay for your stadium you went bust and busted the builders then 'bought it on the cheap'

I wonder were our owners get their ideas from?

Do you think any of their fans care?

hackneyfox

Derby don't care either.
You clearly do.

hackneyfox

A lot of them do.
I don't think any fan of any club is happy about going into admin and people losing their jobs.
I'd imagine that all Leicester fans want you playing in co*, just that some of us are happy to see you in the third.

Cloughie
We've been making payments on the ground since admin and recently bought it for 20m or thereabouts so I don't believe we got it on the cheap.

Hope we didn't rip up the pitch too much last night.

LB87ccfc

I don't think any fan of any club is happy about going into admin and people losing their jobs.
I'd imagine that all Leicester fans want you playing in co*, just that some of us are happy to see you in the third.

Cloughie
We've been making payments on the ground since admin and recently bought it for 20m or thereabouts so I don't believe we got it on the cheap.

Hope we didn't rip up the pitch too much last night.

Oh dear oh dear, we really don't give two shits about you lot, just like derby forest etc etc, nice to see your not filling your stadium even though top of the league, spent over £30m and had a little bit of success with promotions during the past 4-5 years.

You seem to spend more time on here so obviously you are still obsessed with us.

Now jog on your sister is waiting for round 2.

hill83

Oh dear oh dear, we really don't give two shits about you lot, just like derby forest etc etc, nice to see your not filling your stadium even though top of the league, spent over £30m and had a little bit of success with promotions during the past 4-5 years.

You seem to spend more time on here so obviously you are still obsessed with us.

12522.png

hackneyfox

30m?
I'd imagine our owners wished it had just been that anount when they paid off our 103m debt.
How soon are you expecting your 70m millstone to disapppear?

Strange how Forest, Derby & you diagonals all lash out and then claim you don't care about us.
:D

Ashdown1

The Leicester support hasn't been that amazing considering their position in the table. Only filled it once with glory hunters against Man City and topped 30,000 for Forest. Mind you so much focus is put on the Prem that I wouldn't bet against 20,000+ ST holders if you made it to the promised land !

hackneyfox

I've been surprised myself that we haven't had bigger crowds, I'm assuming people just aren't getting too carried away after last season.
Still strange as not may teams have ever been so clear at this stage of the season and you'd think club records of 9 league wins on the bounce and 5 away wins on the bounce would get people up for it.
I think we have around 14k season ticket holders, it#ll be interesting to see how much they'll charge next season.

Covkid1968#

Derby don't care either.
You clearly do.

I care because I live over here in this god forsaken county. I only live here because I like the feeling of going down the local and looking superior when I enthrall the locals with my stories of how the moon goes around the earth and the earth goes around the sun, the look of disbelief on their simple faces is a joy to behold.

wingy

I've been surprised myself that we haven't had bigger crowds, I'm assuming people just aren't getting too carried away after last season.
Still strange as not may teams have ever been so clear at this stage of the season and you'd think club records of 9 league wins on the bounce and 5 away wins on the bounce would get people up for it.
I think we have around 14k season ticket holders, it#ll be interesting to see how much they'll charge next season.

Out of Interest what do they charge for an ST.

hackneyfox

I care because I live over here in this god forsaken county. I only live here because I like the feeling of going down the local and looking superior when I enthrall the locals with my stories of how the moon goes around the earth and the earth goes around the sun, the look of disbelief on their simple faces is a joy to behold.
The locals are enthralled at the fact that you walked diagonally from the sunshine bus and into the local, where you then commenced to clean the windows with your tongue.

;)

hackneyfox

Out of Interest what do they charge for an ST.

I can't say as we buy 1 adult and 2 kids tickets between 5 of us and upgrade accordingly.
I do know they went up by a significant amount in ost parts of the ground this season.
Phoned up to try and buy a half season ticket the other day but they've stopped selling, probably too many people thinking the same 'buy a ST now and get a decent offer on the renewal price should we get promoted'.

Covkid1968#

The locals are enthralled at the fact that you walked diagonally from the sunshine bus and into the local, where you then commenced to clean the windows with your tongue.

;)

ha ha ..Touche my woolly backed freind !!

Sterling Archer

Make me an offer and I'll come back to you.

I'm that bloke that tied balloons to Fisher's dog so I'm the best contact for negotiations.

Covkid1968#

freind???

Sorry I meant fiend...been living over this way too long and spelling is a bit poor. You daft Leics folk are yet to grasp that its not bokkle its bottle in the same way its not hospikkle its hospital. That little English lesson is for free old lad

FIEND - a diabolically cruel or wicked person. Synonyms: monster, savage, brute, beast, devil. 4. a person or thing that causes mischief or annoyance:

hackneyfox

Sorry I meant fiend...been living over this way too long and spelling is a bit poor. You daft Leics folk are yet to grasp that its not bokkle its bottle in the same way its not hospikkle its hospital. That little English lesson is for free old lad

FIEND - a diabolically cruel or wicked person. Synonyms: monster, savage, brute, beast, devil. 4. a person or thing that causes mischief or annoyance:

I'm from Rugby originally so more your neck of the woods.

Users who are viewing this thread