how much would you pay for a season ticket (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

I would hope around 300. Budget will push to 350 but any more will be pay a game at a time

Also wonder if they will bring back instalments etc

Any thoughts

Kingokings204

It Should be same a sixfields. The current season ticket holders are having them honored so why should we pay more than them to see the same matches?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
For this season I would like to think that the Club would make a gesture to all its fans and charge the same as they were at Sixfields. Then do a properly costed price next season. Would existing STH's be prepared to pay an additional amount....... and charging new STH's more just creates division

Not going to be worse off by doing it are they.

Kingokings204

If the current season ticket holders had then ST rejected then I would pay the standard price. I really don't believe we should pay more than them. We should all pay the same in a fair world. But this isn't a fair world

Nick

Administrator
It would be nice to have it the same as Sixfields, I would probably get one even though I couldnt make every game!

If they were slightly more then I wouldn't start kicking off about it though as it is different circumstances now. Although some people will find it a reason to kick off and be outraged / refuse to go no doubt.

I am sure they were cheaper for travel etc as well.

SkyBlueScottie

£300 - £350. Are you mental? We were not charging that if you took early bird prices into account while we were in the championship....The latest pro rata season ticket article which was produced earlier in the week had adult (normal ) tickets priced at £200. It should be around that price.

Woodster

Here were the prices for the 2012/2013 season - http://i2.coventrytelegraph.net/inc...y-season-tickets-prices-2012-13-522913711.jpg

It'd be nice to think that they certainly wouldn't be any more than that figure (minus the two 'home' games on a pro-rata). If they were to perhaps run with an early bird amount of £250 for a couple of weeks and then something around the £300 figure after I think that would be fair.

I know there's a lot of clamour for the prices to remain the same as at Sixfields (and don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be complaining) but I can't see that happening and in my opinion they shouldn't now that the travelling costs for getting to Northampton have been eradicated. I see that running a ticket deal on the Gillingham game and multiple promotions aimed at getting younger fans back in attendance throughout the season would be suitable.

SkyBlue_Am

I would pay max £240-280 hopefully it is under £300

SkyBlueHomer

Think £250 is top price they could charge, dont forget we have Yeovil at home in 13th.

Would like to think they would charge approximately £200 for few days/week as an earlybird price, as a show of goodwill to try to attract few more back.

skybluesam66

Think £250 is top price they could charge, dont forget we have Yeovil at home in 13th.

Would like to think they would charge approximately £200 for few days/week as an earlybird price, as a show of goodwill to try to attract few more back.
It was still 210 at six fields. Can't see them going lower than 250

ericagradus

£15 a game is a fair price. So £315 (21 games) throw in a little goodwill gesture from the club.

£300 tops!

Remember those who bought Sixfield's tickets were being compensated for the travelling costs.

skybluesam66

last season at the ricoh
coventry-city-season-tickets-prices-2012-13-522913711.jpg

Sky Blue Sheepy

I expect it to be above the prices at Sixfields but quite a bit below the old ST prices (per game) for this year as a good will gesture. Wouldn't have any issies with that tbf

torchomatic

Agree with this. As a good will gesture they should use Sixfields prices for the current season.

It Should be same a sixfields. The current season ticket holders are having them honored so why should we pay more than them to see the same matches?

olderskyblue

The same price as Sixfields, with an increase for Premium Zone (Pro-rata for the last Ricoh season difference between between Standard and Premium Zone).

Of course then Pro-Rata for the remaining home games as we've missed 2 games.

LB87ccfc

Coventry City Football Club have pegged Season Ticket prices at the 2012/13 levels for the team’s return to the Ricoh Arena.

The Season Tickets will go on sale next week once the club’s systems have been transferred over to the stadium plan for the Ricoh Arena.

Those who had already bought Season Tickets for the current season will see those prices honoured but for anyone buying for the 21 remaining games of the season, the prices are as follows:

In the Family Zone, adult Season Tickets are £252 (£12 per match), concessions are £189 (£9 per match), juniors are priced at £126 (£6 per match), Junior Sky Blue members Season Tickets are priced at £63 (£3 per match) and JSBs under-12 are free.

In the Standard Zone, adult Season Tickets are £315 (£15 per match), concessions are £210 (£10 per match), juniors are priced at £147 (£7 per match), Junior Sky Blue members Season Tickets are priced at £84 (£4 per match) and JSBs under-12 are £42 (£2 per match).

In the Premium Zone, adult Season Tickets are £357 (£17 per match), concessions are £252 (£12 per match), juniors are priced at £189 (£9 per match), Junior Sky Blue members Season Tickets are priced at £105 (£5 per match) and JSBs under-12 are £63 (£3 per match).

See price grid at bottom of page.

Corporate Season Ticket prices will also be available soon.

Coventry City development director Steve Waggott said: “It’s another gesture from us as a club to our supporters.

“We are all delighted to be back at the Ricoh Arena and back in the city and we need the supporters to come and get behind the team.

“But we are taking nothing for granted and know that we have to rebuild our relationship with the fans. Part of that is making our Season Tickets and tickets as affordable as possible so that as many people can get up to the Ricoh and back Steven Pressley and his players.

“Also, to encourage the next generation of the Sky Blue Army, we are sticking with the policy of making JSB Season Tickets free for the under-12s in our Family Zone.

“The atmosphere the fans can generate is of huge importance and, also, through Financial Fair Play rules, 60p of every pound the club can generate goes back to Steven Pressley to spend on the pitch.

“So we hope by returning to the Season Ticket prices from the 2012/13 season we are showing the supporters our commitment to building bridges with them and we hope it leads to strong backing for the team.”

Nick

Administrator
Will they do an early bird too? Also the interest free couple of payments? Happy days!

letsallsingtogether

TBF just glad we are home.
I have just been made redundant so price does really matter, however will be happy to pay whatever the price.

But don't tell the missus I will have to lie about the price and tell her it was only 200 quid......

Good job she hates football and doesn't come on this site.......

pw362

Just to compare prices, for the 2006/7 season the cheapest season ticket was 350 quid in blocks 25 & 26. Pretty sure that was the early bird price as well.

shmmeee

Just to compare prices, for the 2006/7 season the cheapest season ticket was 350 quid in blocks 25 & 26. Pretty sure that was the early bird price as well.

£292 early bird that year.

I don't think I've ever paid over £300 for my ST, but I could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread