How was there 8000 empty seats yesterday????? (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Easily. North Stand was on half full. Plenty empty seats in the posh side and 3000 empty seats in the away end.

slowpoke

Squash the lot together including away fans I’d say one of the stands behind the goal would be virtually empty.

Londonccfcfan

No way was that the same attendance as Derby at home last year. Hospitality was sold out. As was upper tier.

That's the fullest I seen it since Accrington at home when there was 25k plus and accrington didnt bring too many. Maybe it's just me.

That seemed like more than 21k home fans.

pusbccfc

No way was that the same attendance as Derby at home last year. Hospitality was sold out. As was upper tier.

That's the fullest I seen it since Accrington at home when there was 25k plus and accrington didnt bring too many. Maybe it's just me.

Derby felt much busier and was louder. Away end more populated too.

Bournemouth last season felt like more too.

CV22SBA

3.3K seats empty in the away stand. They said hospitality was sold out but the upper tier was half empty. So that’s 5K already. Block 24 had lots of empty seats and behind the goal was spread out. I’d say the crowd looked correct.

slowpoke

Having said that 20000 as home support is decent improvement after the years of sisu having to play in Northampton and Birmingham it take time to build up regular support I’d say ours is 17000ish, yesterdays result doesn’t help to attract others to become hardcore but indicates potential is there, I’m sure if we were in Sheffield Uniteds’ position our hardcore would increase.

Ashdown

Every time I buy tickets I struggle to get seats together in blocks 14-18……
Every time we show up in those blocks, usually split up by a row or whatever , there are empty seats close by us.

Users who are viewing this thread