Match Thread Huddersfield Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Bugsy

slowpoke

Not sure on Palmer, will depend on McGuires fitness but I think he might get the nod to start and Palmer used in his super sub roll.
Positive thing our bench looks a lot stronger.

Bugsy

Not sure on Palmer, will depend on McGuires fitness but I think he might get the nod to start and Palmer used in his super sub roll.
Positive thing our bench looks a lot stronger.

do people just get names wrong for the fun of it or don't they actual think before typing...PUSB

anyways 2-0 sky blues

Speedies_Chips

do people just get names wrong for the fun of it or don't they actual think before typing...PUSB

anyways 2-0 sky blues
There's although a MacGuire earlier in the thread. Don't get why people struggle with it, when they must have seen his name in the various press stories about it. What would Tommy Hutchinson think !!

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

For what it's worth, the 4-4-1-1 that some are slating worked very well at Burnley. Also, Norton-Cuffy looked a very different player at Turf Moor than he did at the CBS, so I wouldn't be making assertions on system or player just yet.

Can't see Robbins starting Makquire, think he will opt for Parma, but hopefully MagnaLee gets a start whether in a two or a three.

skybluelee

They've only been able to start "full" training this week after long lay offs. Robins says today "I expect them to contribute at some point in the not to distant future."
Godden said on Saturday he was hoping to be in the squad for tomorrow.

shmmeee

They've only been able to start "full" training this week after long lay offs. Robins says today "I expect them to contribute at some point in the not to distant future."

You missed the bit before “I will speak to them today and you’ll have to wait and see tomorrow” doesn’t seem like a hard no to me.

edgy

You missed the bit before “I will speak to them today and you’ll have to wait and see tomorrow” doesn’t seem like a hard no to me.

and the bit before that bit...

“And Josh Eccles (ankle ligaments), Matty Godden (ankle ligaments) and Tyler Walker (knee ligaments) are training with us again.”

Asked if any of the three have a chance of being involved this weekend, he said: “They have been out for a while but been training this week. But the players come first."

Not a hard no, but my guess is they won't be involved tomorrow. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread