Huddersfield Tickets (1 Viewer)

mark82

If anyone has a single adult Huddersfield ticket available please let me know. Initially had plans this weekend but can make it now and it's not far for me.

Otherwise I might have to slum it with the home fans (or might treat myself to hospitality).

rich-ccfc

If anyone has a single adult Huddersfield ticket available please let me know. Initially had plans this weekend but can make it now and it's not far for me.

Otherwise I might have to slum it with the home fans (or might treat myself to hospitality).
Same situation here mate I'm after a ticket aswell 😅

mark82

Doesn't look like there is pay on the gate. Can't buy online as a new member, can only buy from the ticket office. Would advise caution if you're travelling up and trying to buy on the day as they may check address.

Hertsccfc

I
Doesn't look like there is pay on the gate. Can't buy online as a new member, can only buy from the ticket office. Would advise caution if you're travelling up and trying to buy on the day as they may check address.
Think you are right. I do wonder how much money football teams are losing because of this type of thing. The casual neutral supporter can't go to matches anymore. In the past if I was away from home for work or other reasons I might have taken in a match but now that doesn't seem possible.

I also don't know why we limit away supporters when we have lots of room.

Users who are viewing this thread