Match Thread Huddersfield Town - Coventry City Match Thread - Friday 29th Mar (5 Viewers)

Otis

We will steamroll these northern monkeys, they are shit.
A 3-0 win for us possibly 4
PUSB
public radio books GIF by WAMU

I see we've been allocated a referee who has no experience of The Championship.
I can't decide whether that is an advantage for us, or not.

Discuss.

Briles

I see we've been allocated a referee who has no experience of The Championship.
I can't decide whether that is an advantage for us, or not.

Discuss.

tbh with the standard of refereeing being what it is I doubt anyone will notice

PVA

Will Haji start? It would make sense to limit his minutes from the bench for this one but there’s no replacement. Surely we’re not going to start Tavares

I doubt Wright will start, and if Tavares was deemed good enough to play against Stoke I'm sure Robins wouldn't be averse to him playing 60 mins against one of the worst sides in the league.

Paxman II

Oh a win all the way. Have to beleive it now, the playoffs are there to be got. Fail to win here and with each game the playoffs get more distant. We should not have any bad days now between tomorrow and the season's conclusion.

Hobo

We always seem to be poor first game after a break. I hope we can kick this next phase off with a win.

I've had enough stress today, to last a month courtesy of Ticketmaster's website.

steve cooper

It’s a near impossible ask for us to not have any bad days between tomorrow and the end of the season. Every opponent has something to play for which is no surprise at this stage of the season. Tomorrow is a must win because it’s hard to imagine we won’t have some bad days against Leeds, soton, Ipswich, Hull. 5 wins and 2 draws should be enough but it’s a huge task
We have 5 home games left. Need to win 3 of those, and I think we are capable of that even if 2 of them are Leeds and Ipswich. That leaves 2 away wins, most likely from either Huddersfield, Birmingham, or Blackburn, plus 2 draws from somewhere to get to 75 points.

blunted

We always seem to be poor first game after a break. I hope we can kick this next phase off with a win.

I've had enough stress today, to last a month courtesy of Ticketmaster's website.
I actually said that on another thread about us being poor after a break. Someone quoted stats to prove me wrong. Fingers crossed.

Sky Blue Pete

I think we needed a bit of a break after the Wolves game. It would have been difficult for the players to come down from that high. I’m glad we didn’t have a midweek game a few days later. Hopefully apart from the international players the rest of them will be well rested and ready to go. No breaks now. 19 players to navigate the rest of the reason
No break after winning the semi

skybluecam

Completely forgot to sort parking - anyone got any tips? Is it worth booking or are there places you can just turn up

Johnnythespider

Hoping Simms and Haji Wrights form continues, I'm going for a 3-1 win with goals from Simms, Wright and Kitching.

Users who are viewing this thread