Match Thread Huddersfield (4 Viewers)

Frostie

We will get beat anyway at this rate it just invites constant pressure with no rest for the defensive unit the ball just doesn’t stick with 1 up front in walker

You know that Huddersfield are one of the top possession sides in the country right?
They do this to everybody, we need to defend solidly first & foremost.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'm stating a fact, you said he's not moving, he got back into the left back position, he didn't teleport himself there.
Some people will ignore what's there for everyone to see to try and prove their argument.

You're ignoring the fact he isn't working hard enough. How can you say he is? We have one striker, when the chance comes you need to be on it.

Dirk Turpin

At least if we bring max on we have an outball option as it stands were just getting pegged further and further back. They don't look the most solid at the back either

Great_Expectations

Why do we sit so deep, it’s incredibly frustrating. We look such a poor team when we do and then when we attack we have one man ahead of the ball.

We can’t rely on a Hamer wonderstrike.

As with most games, we’ve seen glimpses of us playing football and we’ve looked the better for it. We then just revert to too defensive. It’s like there is no middle ground.

Still think Giles on there RB will cause them issues.

clint van damme

You're ignoring the fact he isn't working hard enough. How can you say he is? We have one striker, when the chance comes you need to be on it.

you're making things up. I never said anything about his performance, you said he's not moving, I pointed out you're wrong because he just ran back to cover McCallum. That's not an opinion, that's a fact, it's not a comment on how he's performing, it's a fact.

clint van damme

They will see what everyone sees McCallum’s positional awareness is non existent

but they were doing it when Giles was there as well. I said it the other day, something is not right with us on that side no matter the personnel.

Brighton Sky Blue

Why do we sit so deep, it’s incredibly frustrating. We look such a poor team when we do and then when we attack we have one man ahead of the ball.

As with most games, we’ve seen glimpses of us playing football and we’ve looked the better for it. We then just revert to too defensive. It’s like there is no middle ground.

McCallum looked better tonight but we are relying on Hamer almost exclusively going forward

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

you're making things up. I never said anything about his performance, you said he's not moving, I pointed out you're wrong because he just ran back to cover McCallum. That's not an opinion, that's a fact, it's not a comment on how he's performing, it's a fact.

When I say not moving, that doesn't mean because he's walking that he is.

It is fact that he is not working hard enough. That affects his overall performance obviously.

Grendel

People enjoying us playing ‘direct football’ - working really well.

It is. We are in a game we’d have been losing out of sight against this sort of opposition a few weeks ago

Grendel

When I say not moving, that doesn't mean because he's walking that he is.

It is fact that he is not working hard enough. That affects his overall performance obviously.

it’s not a fact it’s an opinion that many disagree with

Sky Blue Pete

Course we can

Users who are viewing this thread