Match Thread Huddersfield (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

These are a decent side... A point wouldn't be a bad result and I suspect Robins will settle with that with us going to Wednesday Saturday

Londonccfcfan

We should be 1 nil down barring some poor finishing from their front man. Rode our luck.

Atm the only bit of creativity is coming from Hamer.

Frostie

Sheaf commits the cardinal sin of putting in one or two dodgy passes per game which is what most people remember. Aside from that he’s usually pretty solid.

Correct.
One big mistake tonight that gifted them a shot at goal 15 yards out (xG of 7%)
Rightly criticised, fair enough.

On the other hand the defence gift them a 2v1 vs Wilson & they miss an open goal... Not mentioned again.

Brighton Sky Blue

literally you need to look at your comments - we’d have had zero chance against a team like this a few weeks ago - we now aren’t being thrashed every week and go into the last stages of games with a chance - compare this half to the half against Watford when we looked like conceding every two minutes but you’d rate that as a better 45 minutes

My whole argument was we needed to find a way of cutting out the mistakes and defending set pieces better. Your argument was 5 at the back was suicidal-it clearly is not. We also cannot effectively play more direct football with just Walker up there, that’s not opinion every game highlights that.

Then we tear Rotherham up with 5-3-2 and Biamou on the pitch and you’re nowhere to be found. Then back to call me clueless the following week. Just admit you are not always right

Londonccfcfan

Allen tbf has done ok..which is so much better than Shipley.

Staying the game well just gotta finish this off. Rode our luck well.

covmark

Based on what ? We’ve hardly had a kick we’ve got an isolated striker and we can’t get near them
Are you watching a different game to me? We've played, and matched much better teams than Huddersfield this season.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Good opportunity to move up a few places with a win, would overtake our landlords.

Frostie

Based on what ? We’ve hardly had a kick we’ve got an isolated striker and we can’t get near them 🤓

As have almost all their opponents this season. They're about as good as it comes until it comes to the 2 boxes. They will give us a chance, probably a counter attack or set piece.

Grendel

My whole argument was we needed to find a way of cutting out the mistakes and defending set pieces better. Your argument was 5 at the back was suicidal-it clearly is not. We also cannot effectively play more direct football with just Walker up there, that’s not opinion every game highlights that.

Then we tear Rotherham up with 5-3-2 and Biamou on the pitch and you’re nowhere to be found. Then back to call me clueless the following week. Just admit you are not always right

Rotherham are in effect a league 1 side - they are our level - these aren’t - you’d take a nil nil all day long against this team - this is 5 at the back not 4 or 3 so it’s deep and it’s also a packed midfield and relying on break away tactics - it’s worked fine

Ccfcisparks

Rotherham are in effect a league 1 side - they are our level - these aren’t - you’d take a nil nil all day long against this team - this is 5 at the back not 4 or 3 so it’s deep and it’s also a packed midfield and relying on break away tactics - it’s worked fine
What makes Rotherham a League 1 team and us not?

Brighton Sky Blue

Wycombe are more of an L1 side than Rotherham.

Users who are viewing this thread