Hunted series two (1 Viewer)

Otis

Anyone watching?

I really, really like it, but sometimes the hunters show incredible dumbness.

Kind of think it is deliberate to perpetuate the action and thrill of the chase.

Otis

Recorded it, would love a go
Me too!

I always seem to have better ideas than those being pursued too.

Want to double up, Nick?

With my brains and your ...... well whatever it is you have got, we might have a fighting chance.

eastwoodsdustman

I like it too. Did make me laugh last night when the hunters couldn't decide of one of the prey was really clever or really inept.

Liquid Gold

If I was doing it I'd take a die and roll for every decision. They try and analyse your moves by building a pattern but if you completely randomise it you'd be much less likely to be caught

Marty

First time I seen it last night. I enjoyed it. Those idiot parents who gave everything away, and those blokes sat in a restaurant having a meal, are they taking the piss?

I'd leave everything traceable at home. Go out on my bike into the country side and try and get as far into Scotland as possible. Huge parts of Scotland uninhabited. As long as you avoid as much CCTV as possible and use friends to use your cards and stuff in other random places. I'm not sure they could find you all that well.

Liquid Gold

Also I have no idea why people don't brick or do a factory reset of their phones before leaving and then swap the hard drive out of their laptop.

pastythegreat

I applied to go on it this year, never made it (obviously as I'm sat here talking to you lot) there's a prize fund this year. Last time it was just an honour thing but this year if you last 28 days you win £100k

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Otis

I like it too. Did make me laugh last night when the hunters couldn't decide of one of the prey was really clever or really inept.
Those two Hunters were inept too in Blackpool. All they had to do was go in that restaurant (a simple thing like doing so holding hands wouldn't have drawn any attention) and take a table.

Just a very quick eyeball for confirmation and then one of them could have gone to the toilet and phoned back to base from there.

Instead, what they actually did was mosey on in and talk to the proprietor and then look over to the two blokes on the run so it was obvious they were hunters.

That was inept.

eastwoodsdustman

Those two Hunters were inept too in Blackpool. All they had to do was go in that restaurant (a simple thing like doing so holding hands wouldn't have drawn any attention) and take a table.

Just a very quick eyeball for confirmation and then one of them could have gone to the toilet and phoned back to base from there.

Instead, what they actually did was mosey on in and talk to the proprietor and then look over to the two blokes on the run so it was obvious they were hunters.

That was inept.

I reckon they were just stringing it out a bit for tv.

Nick

Administrator
How much notice do they get? I know they get a call to say "you are now being hunted" but do they know they have got in so they are expecting a call and can plan it?

Last series some seemed to have an idea, but I don't know if they just prepped on the off chance.

I always thought it would be fun to try and "safely" out run a police car.

Otis

I reckon they were just stringing it out a bit for tv.
Yep, exactly my thoughts when I watched it. Got to make it last so many weeks. Did look staged or incompetent in the extreme, so for their sakes I am hoping it was the former.

Also noted tag two Hunters went to see the one bloke's wife, left and then the next day decided to put a tracker on her car, not thinking to put one on the first time they were there.

Nick

Administrator
How do you word the holiday form from work?

"are you going somewhere nice?"

"nah, going on the run for a month"

Liquid Gold

Yep, exactly my thoughts when I watched it. Got to make it last so many weeks. Did look staged or incompetent in the extreme, so for their sakes I am hoping it was the former.

Also noted tag two Hunters went to see the one bloke's wife, left and then the next day decided to put a tracker on her car, not thinking to put one on the first time they were there.
I thought about that and reckon it's maybe to do with replicating the time it takes to get a warrant approved.

Nick

Administrator
Watching it now, first thing is his social media is wide open, so they get a list of everybody he knows straight off...

It says it's required they keep moving and seek help from family and friends.

They also have access to bank accounts too.

Pipehitterz

I've never watched,
The trailers for it Make it look shockingly shit so have never even wanted too.

Is it really that good? I expect it to be badly staged, I'm a massive skeptic, I just can't believe in the concept one bit

Convince me lads

Otis

It's very good, despite all the obvious flaws. It can be quite funny and also gripping at times. Some of the people you root for and some you want to be caught.

It is always edited so it is fast paced and I find it really good entertainment with a bit of an edge.

Nick

Administrator
Those soldiers who are trained are awful, they are saying they are walking round to put them off.

The woman they is being followed by her phone. Why wouldn't they have the batteries taken out?

Otis

Those soldiers who are trained are awful, they are saying they are walking round to put them off.

The woman they is being followed by her phone. Why wouldn't they have the batteries taken out?
There are lots of little things they could do to aid their not being captured.

I watch it with my daughter and am always screaming out at the TV for them to stop being so dumb and use some intelligence and think of some proper plans.

Didn't understand the two blokes only drawing £100 from the cash point either. They have access to £250. I would have drawn the whole lot out, knowing that next time I use the card they will immediately identify my latest location.

Nick

Administrator
The dad who had truck stops written down on paper., and the mum going on about them camping...

Otis

The dad who had truck stops written down on paper., and the mum going on about them camping...
They are either incredibly dumb, or incredibly clever.

As the girls actually started using truck stops, you have to assume the former.

Users who are viewing this thread