Hype for tomorrow (1 Viewer)

87mint

It's all well and good us taking 3k plus to Wolves, but when they give us that crap side stand, unless we manage to bend space and time, it is nigh on impossible to create any kind of noise.

So though it might sound weird, in the wake of beating top o' the league and the prospect of a roofed in away end where we will make up probably more than half of the whole attendance, I am very very excited for tomorrow.

Never thought a trip to Walsall would yield such enthusiasm - maybe I need to reflect on that...

covcity4life

i wish we were facing a lower positioned team tommrow,they would be shitting themselves

as it is walsall will have no fear

but i guess we don't either

should be a good game.

LB87ccfc

This will be a open and entertaining tomorrow, hopefully we do alot better than their last season, no one at the moment will fancy playing us!

Swiftlyon

If they play an open game we'll rip the ass end out of em

We will play an open game mate - it's the only way we know. We played Swindon off the park on Tuesday as you were doing something similar to Orient.

I'm not sure you will quite "rip the ass" out of us. I'm not even sure what ripping the ass out of anything could possibly look like. But have a go, we'll have a go back and it should be a cracker.

Mrpipes

Touche , I tip my hat
I think it'll be a very very good game , looking forward to it immensely
We will play an open game mate - it's the only way we know. We played Swindon off the park on Tuesday as you were doing something similar to Orient.

I'm not sure you will quite "rip the ass" out of us. I'm not even sure what ripping the ass out of anything could possibly look like. But have a go, we'll have a go back and it should be a cracker.

letsallsingtogether

Should b e a good game but don't want to get to excited i was there last year when they rip us a new arse....

mrtrench

If they play an open game we'll rip the ass end out of em

Crikey! Really? We will rip the ass end out of them? Right out you say? No ass end left, just the entrails?

Honestly, I'm not sure I approve of that.

Users who are viewing this thread