Hypocrite (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I did actually buy a JPT ticket today. Moment of madness. If you can't beat them join them I guess.

Baginton

omg over 25k that is amazing, we'll be the 12th, 13th and 14th man PUSB

Footy for a £5 :claping hands:

WILL THIS SELL OUT??

stnomskyblue

omg over 25k that is amazing, we'll be the 12th, 13th and 14th man PUSB

Footy for a £5 :claping hands:

WILL THIS SELL OUT??

It will be interesting to see how many people actually turn up :whistle:
Not being funny. I am out of the country for work, but have bought a ticket. I am aware from this forum and various conversations that there are a lot of people who have bought tickets to beat the "general sale" for Wembley - assuming we get there;)

Sky Blue Sheepy

At the ticket office today (for Sheff Utd tickets) and heard someone serving say that Block 12 was the only one with space left. That was at 2pm. Sell out

Grendel

At the ticket office today (for Sheff Utd tickets) and heard someone serving say that Block 12 was the only one with space left. That was at 2pm. Sell out

I bought mine at 3.15 in block 36.

covan

I was there at 4pm picking up Crewe away & shef utd tickets and they were selling block 11. He said they have less than 1k left! Gonna be mahem up there with all the tourists !

Nick

Administrator
I hope it isn't like the Chelsea game with about 60% of people not knowing how to work the turnstyles. At least we aren't fully cashless now else it would be a nightmare!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
If Crewe arent bringing many they should put them in te very first block. Make it 'sit where you like' incase tickets in the other blocks have been sold, and open it up for Coty supporters!

Seems silly to prevent a sell out because of Crewe's allocation not beig taken up

par1sons

Not being funny. I am out of the country for work, but have bought a ticket. I am aware from this forum and various conversations that there are a lot of people who have bought tickets to beat the "general sale" for Wembley - assuming we get there;)
Thats one thing that has worried me to be fair. I dont know of anybody who has done this personally but i have read one or two things via twitter etc.

theferret

Thats one thing that has worried me to be fair. I dont know of anybody who has done this personally but i have read one or two things via twitter etc.

Club need to put this one to bed and announce you have to attend to get priority. Simple as that.

Mr pot

I hope it isn't like the Chelsea game with about 60% of people not knowing how to work the turnstyles. At least we aren't fully cashless now else it would be a nightmare!

I'm going up even earlier to avoid such charades. Not risking queing outside the ground as the match kicks off once is enough.

Bennosdancingfeet

Club need to put this one to bed and announce you have to attend to get priority. Simple as that.

Maybe a stamp on your stub as you go through turnstiles? Would of thought with it being computerised when tickets are scanned.

Imagine being in a que for ten hours should we get to wembley and the ticket office say this ticket wasn't used for the game sir, general sale starts in two days.... I'd piss myself

WestEndAgro

I'm going up even earlier to avoid such charades. Not risking queing outside the ground as the match kicks off once is enough.

Bought mine for the Jaguar Lounge just a tenner, thought it would make a change to the Tesco Stand, around a Dozen of us going , we shouldn't have to worry about big queues outside.

BurbageSkyBlues

Time for us cov fans to turn up in good time. For over forty years, it has amazed me at how so many people expect to be able to turn up at the ground just ten minutes befor kick off !!!

If you go to other grounds, there is a buzz about the place for an hour or an hour and a half before the match. If you go o the Ricoh ( and HR in days gone by) just 45 minutes before, there's hardly anyone about!

Time to enjoy the day, not just two hours?

PUSBs

Bennosdancingfeet

Struggle to get there 2 hours early!!! Most people don't finish work until 5, then you have the bullshit of getting out of places like Siskin drive, that's 30 minutes before you hit the A45

Bennosdancingfeet

They'll have to hand out lyric sheets for the Sky Blue Song...

I'd imagine every person going knows the words.. It's people who have been before throughout there lives.. They're just coming back.

On a different note, with blocks open the other side of singers corner, do you think the singing may now expand as the usual singers have fans either side of them

ampthill_sba

As a ST holder who chose to support the club despite the fall from grace...I really couldn't care less who comes...those of us that deserve the tickets will get them anyway...

Jonny

I'll be grabbing mine tomorrow morning at long last! Really should've got around to it earlier..

100 miles from Cov.

I'd imagine every person going knows the words.. It's people who have been before throughout there lives.. They're just coming back

Well said bennosdancingfeet. Granted I only make a few games a season as I live over a 100 miles away but I know every word as funnily enough I do go a lot without ever holding a season ticket. We are out there but struggle to commit every other week. Call fans like me what you like but I will be there and at wembley if we get there. I am the kind of fan the die hards may call fair weather but I have been to a lot of dire games over the last 25 years so why should I not feel like I do not deserve it because someone who goes week in week out doesn't like it.

Bennosdancingfeet

I'd imagine every person going knows the words.. It's people who have been before throughout there lives.. They're just coming back

Well said bennosdancingfeet. Granted I only make a few games a season as I live over a 100 miles away but I know every word as funnily enough I do go a lot without ever holding a season ticket. We are out there but struggle to commit every other week. Call fans like me what you like but I will be there and at wembley if we get there. I am the kind of fan the die hards may call fair weather but I have been to a lot of dire games over the last 25 years so why should I not feel like I do not deserve it because someone who goes week in week out doesn't like it.

I admire the fact you say you don't go that much, your a fan and like many many more, you have paid your dues over the years. You deserve the success just as much as a season ticket holder.

100 miles from Cov.

If I lived in Cov I would have a season ticket. The fact I am a fair distance away means it is not viable. The arrogance of a season ticket holder to think they can select who should attend games astounds me. Fair enough they are there a hell of a lot more than myself but it is still my club exactly the same as it is their club. Lets all stick together, eh!

junglej13

I think the kick off will be delayed for this game. I can see it being absolute carnage to get in. God help anyone who needs a piss while they are there as well!!

psgm1

Banned

Totally agree. Once it was public that one of the criteria for getting wembley tickets was either ST, Membership, or home game tickets I strongly suspect as you do that people are forking out a fiver just in case.

I wonder if the club will slag off the fair weather fans like the "real" fans who will undoubtedly moan that there are too many people watching the game who aren't "real" fans!

(Sadly its a fact of life that the club needs more "fair weather" fans - as they simply cannot survive without attracting them on a regular basis!)

Sad but true

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Struggle to get there 2 hours early!!! Most people don't finish work until 5, then you have the bullshit of getting out of places like Siskin drive, that's 30 minutes before you hit the A45

Exactly this! I work up there aswell, f*cking nightmare!

Nick

Administrator
Time for us cov fans to turn up in good time. For over forty years, it has amazed me at how so many people expect to be able to turn up at the ground just ten minutes befor kick off !!!

If you go to other grounds, there is a buzz about the place for an hour or an hour and a half before the match. If you go o the Ricoh ( and HR in days gone by) just 45 minutes before, there's hardly anyone about!

Time to enjoy the day, not just two hours?

PUSBs

When it is a night game people have work. I dont live too far away and finish work, get home, get changed and it is about 6.30. Drive and park up its about 7, walk to ground 7.15 - 20.

Why on earth would i want to be there for 5.45? If there was pre match entertainment maybe!

Users who are viewing this thread