I am tired ....... (1 Viewer)

lewys33

I am tired of this whole saga

I am tired of our owners

I am tired of CCC

I am tired of propoganda

I am tired of the pointless bickering on here

I am tired of the split between fans

I am tired of nobody with any form of power caring enough to help do something about this situation

I am tired of PR bullshit

I am tired of PR telling us absolutely nothing we want/need to know

I am tired of thinking when do we give up

I am tired of caring so much about something which I have no control over

I am tired of people justifying the decisions they make

I am tired of Coventry City

shy_tall_knight

You need a sleep if you are that tired. Understood the sentiment I am very much in the AFC camp at the moment this could go on for another 10 years.

hill83

a8232f546b58c8867d0b7440e7c6139da343c31abdab69aac90c381e0f1a4232.jpg

Ashdown1

Same Shit Different Day...............you have to have some sympathy with the OP. This sorry saga has knocked a dent in my social life and I can't see things changing for a long time yet !

Cov City Daytrader 87

I know the feeling Lewys 33. Thing is you can't control what's external and only control what's internal.

In short just carry on with life my friend.

Spionkop

Shy Tall Knight, this could very well run for ten years.
Just the thought of a RECLAIMED CCFC (AFC, 1883, whatever) might change the landscape. A strategy. Sisu think they have all the cards.
Just the THOUGHT of a fan driven might make them think.
If that RECLAIMED CCFC achieves its aims it could be incorporated back into the returning club. Job done.
Or do the fans make do with AWAY DAYS for the next decade?
Before anyone jumps on me with claims of disloyalty, this would be US fans taking back OUR club. Clarrie Bourton, Jimmy Hill, George Curtis, Oggy, Snoz, all of it. CCFC is us fans. Not some jumped up fat git in London who only concerns themselves with money.
The very idea of taking CCFC out of Coventry is not on. Not Bedworth, Not Rugby, Not Leamington.

Rob S

I love Coventry City and want them back.

I'm willing to question all sides to get this to happen.

I'm not going to throw in the towel.

We have a chance of a future with fan representation at board level and possible (part) ownership.

We have a great squad, a genius manager and a real chance at the playoffs this season.

We have to keep the faith. Coventry City is us.

Covstu

it will get to the point where all of the fans have had enough, had enough with being strung along wit hmoving back to cov or new stadium etc blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think i would just rather know if we are coming back or not then i can decide and move on with my friggin life and either detach myself from CCFC or not!

RoboCCFC90

I am tired of our owners

I am tired of CCC

I am tired of propoganda

I am tired of nobody with any form of power caring enough to help do something about this situation

We haven't always seen eye to eye on other topics, but you have my sympathy, keep the faith.

KTF

Skyblueweeman

I love Coventry City and want them back.

I'm willing to question all sides to get this to happen.

I'm not going to throw in the towel.

We have a chance of a future with fan representation at board level and possible (part) ownership.

We have a great squad, a genius manager and a real chance at the playoffs this season.

We have to keep the faith. Coventry City is us.

Crack on my friend. Many have tried and we're no further forward. Good luck.

If I was you, I'd start with the FL. I think they're happier now that attention seems to have quietened down on their front. I think they've got a hell of a lot to answer for but no one seems to be barking up that tree....

WM

MichaelCCFC

I am tired of our owners

I am tired of CCC

I am tired of propoganda

And then you think of the good times, like even this season - Wolves, Walsall, mk, and you think of what is being done to our club by rich fuckers who don't don't give a shit about CCFC or the fans and are just out to make some money, and you start to get angry, and angrier and you pick yourself, remember you're from Cov which means when trouble comes to your door you never, ever back down and you get out there and start fighting all over again. And you have got a brilliant idea for the Oldham game so fight for it!

Baginton

lewys33 we all share your anguish, powerless to do naff all while these jokers pass the buck back and forth, lawyers working away in the back ground

I believe all parties want the same thing, a Cov side playing at the Ricoh, so that is what we all have to hope for and hope an agreement can be made, sooner, rather than later for all us fans sake.

Blueandwhites

Just a suggestion but why not take a rest and go and watch Cov rugby tomorrow?? Ok, so you might not like rugby and I don't want to dredge that one up. However, Cov RFC are playing the side joint second with them in the league. I, as did many others, witnessed Cov on the brink in 2008/9 but they're hitting back. They have a Cov board with the clubs future for the people of Cov and anyone else who cares to join, at heart. I believe that and hope the same for the sky blues when the current shower finally drop their mantra and clear off.. Don't give up chief. For now, why not give your cash to a 'coventry' club.

lewys33

I used to be a cov rugby season ticket holder for many years. I would go now if it wasnt for work/babysitting! I would recommend the rugby to anyone missing the saturday afternoon thrill! They are doing well this season as well.

wingy

I used to be a cov rugby season ticket holder for many years. I would go now if it wasnt for work/babysitting! I would recommend the rugby to anyone missing the saturday afternoon thrill! They are doing well this season as well.

1600+ there today unfortunately went down by one point . Was meant to be going but could'nt out this rediculous attatchment to CCFC so sat at home ,Miserably pining for our car crash of a club ,yet had it on Stream and barely paid attention ,becuase of all the overiding detritus that comes with the CITY.

Users who are viewing this thread