I feel so proud! (1 Viewer)

dancers lance

Watching the game tonight with my 9yr old son & 13yr old daughter, both of which I have given this CCFC loving curse (and both had season tickets til this year, excluding our shameful year in Northampton), they cry when we lose, they go on marches, they love our club. They lit up when (true Coventry fans) protested and got on the pitch, they both jumped up, screamed and were full of delight, they were amazed that people feel the same way as them, that other people care so much as they do, to even do that?

To everyone that took part in that, I thank you, my children thank you, you are heroes to them, Merry Xmas.

covroy

Watching the game tonight with my 9yr old son & 13yr old daughter, both of which I have given this CCFC loving curse (and both had season tickets til this year, excluding our shameful year in Northampton), they cry when we lose, they go on marches, they love our club. They lit up when (true Coventry fans) protested and got on the pitch, they both jumped up, screamed and were full of delight, they were amazed that people feel the same way as them, that other people care so much as they do, to even do that?

To everyone that took part in that, I thank you, my children thank you, you are heroes to them, Merry Xmas.
an obvious loving father bringing up his children with true compassion and an understanding of humanity........... and a realisation of what scum is

dancers lance

an obvious loving father bringing up his children with true compassion and an understanding of humanity........... and a realisation of what scum is
You are a true gentleman, I now have 2 kids who hate (and I mean hate) shef utd, they can't believe they sang pro sisu songs, I think they want to kidnap Sean Bean! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread