I Hope Pressely says it at is it (1 Viewer)

Senior Vick from Alicante

I do hope that our ex manager flies in the face of the usual conventions and lays it all on the line. The closest we got was Robinson and his lines about the council, if Elvis was to say it as it really is then it would galvanise the support in one direction. So come on Steven is it the council or is it Sisu, what is really happening behind the scenes, go out in a blaze of glory and tell the fans where and who to direct the protests at in the sorry saga. PUSB

ccfcway

"I was delighted with SISU, they couldn't have given me more. They dominated in the courtroom, and I genuinely think we aren't far away from having a good backroom team. The budget is down to the bare bones, but we will look to get a loan in the coming days."

:sarcasm:

John_Silletts_Nose

I would expect that part of his severence package he will be contractually obliged not to make offensive comments about his former employers.

chiefdave

it would galvanise the support in one direction

The reality is it would only work if he said it was SISU's fault. As you say we've had Robinson blame the council, there's also been comments from Robbins about the council and retrospective digs from Richardson and Fletcher but as it doesn't fit in with people's narrative it gets ignored as made up rubbish.

Noggin

I would expect that part of his severence package he will be contractually obliged not to make offensive comments about his former employers.

He's been the most positive and tow the line yes man we've ever had, I can't see that changing at all. Even when we were in a transfer embargo he was telling us the good news about all the great players we were about to sign.

I agree with you that not being negative about the club is likely to be part of a severance package (and considering how rare it is to see ex managers say anything but wishing the club well I assume that is common practice) it's probably also in his best interests not to speak out because the next club that signs him won't want to feel that they would be rubbished in the press should they sack him in the future.

torchomatic

Exactly. Ah yes, Robins and his digs at the Council. Didn't go down well on here, did it.

The reality is it would only work if he said it was SISU's fault. As you say we've had Robinson blame the council, there's also been comments from Robbins about the council and retrospective digs from Richardson and Fletcher but as it doesn't fit in with people's narrative it gets ignored as made up rubbish.

SkyBlueScottie

We know how shit our club is as for galvaniing the fans into one direction, what version of events do you think Sisu have told him?

davebart

Not sure what influence the council had on not playing people in their proper positions or playing a style of football that failed to deliver goals or falling out with players. But I bet ACL did.

skybluebeduff

Stephen asked the board for players, he got over 30 of them, and done nothing with any of them. If I were him, i'd lay low for a while and not look like a sour faced shit manager that he is.

Time for him to evaluate his own career.

Ratty

Sod what that idiot has to say. How about people on the inside telling everyone just how terrible he was.
So glad to see the back of this crazy fool. He has bullied and ostracised so many once decent players.

Regardless of who is in charge we will see totally different players in our squad in the next game.

I thought Wags decision today was terrific, outstanding and incredible unlike the now departed Steven Pressley

Noggin

Sod what that idiot has to say. How about people on the inside telling everyone just how terrible he was.
So glad to see the back of this crazy fool. He has bullied and ostracised so many once decent players.

I suspect that would be part of a leaving agreement too, we will speak nicely of you and wish you well, express sadness that it didn't work out and you do the same.

steveecov

NOT A CHANCE

tSisu obviously believed Huddersfield were really interested and so gave a stupid contract extension. Another example of them knowing F.A. about football. Wonder who started that rumour....

Chipfat

SP made a comment last week that i found odd which referred to "most managers would walk away from this challenge" i thought was that a dig at Sisu... In my opinion it was the one and only time he was negative towards the powers that be and posted it last week, ....

SP will keep his council as he will still be getting paid by the club, but even if he could speak out i doubt he would say anything negative towards the club. I think in time if he is in another role he will look back on this time and regret he never walked away like he said most would.. The problem at the club will not go away now SP has got the boot, results may turn and we may stay in L1 this year ,, the problem runs deeper and while SP is news today,, why isn't Sisu, SW and TF position brought in for debate while we at it..

Samo

The reality is it would only work if he said it was SISU's fault. As you say we've had Robinson blame
the council, there's also been comments from Robbins about the council and retrospective digs from Richardson and Fletcher but as it doesn't fit in with people's narrative it gets ignored as made up rubbish.

Dead on.

Users who are viewing this thread