I see no S. T. yet. (3 Viewers)

Grendel

Not if we go up it won't be.

Even if not, any improvements to the squad next season will rely on a player sale. Ticket revenue won't go far for that.

It will still reflect the prices he believes it should be to see premier league sides

chiefdave

The club is working with sponsors who will cover the estimated 45m euro (£39.72m) cost of match tickets over five years so fans can attend for free.
Not sure Dhillons can afford that

Julie SBA

Assuming that they go on sale once we know the league we're in, what do we think the sales are?
If we have 5k set aside for the away end and segregation
15k season tickets in championship?
20k+ in the premier league, could we almost get to the point of ST or nothing?

Everyone is on a high already, premier league football would certainly come with a very high demand.

Sky Blue Pete

Assuming that they go on sale once we know the league we're in, what do we think the sales are?

Everyone is on a high already, premier league football would certainly come with a very high demand.
I fear no jsb or other concessions will reduce championship season tickets to 10000 tops. I hope everyone is able to pay a bit more but when some of my work colleagues are having to find upwards of £400 a month for increased mortgages and food I’m not sure the choice is there

Let’s see and as many have said a modest increase is sensible anything more might be foolish

Blind-Faith

Gesture of good will to everyone who had a ST this year, keep them at the same price. All the glory hunters should have to pay the new rate. Seems fair to me

thekidfromstrettoncamp

IF we get there you only have to set aside 3,000 and that if the crowd is over 30,000 10% if under .The way police and safety are looking I'll be the later.Your point about Premier ST's would be correct.Point 2 13k not 15.

Robinshio

I disagree with free childrens tickets, as many are bought without intention of going to many games
I think there needs to be some sort of commitment, so maybe in the region of £100 seems fair, and then even if a child only gets to 12 games it is not too expensive

Saddlebrains

I disagree with free childrens tickets, as many are bought without intention of going to many games
I think there needs to be some sort of commitment, so maybe in the region of £100 seems fair, and then even if a child only gets to 12 games it is not too expensive

Im assuming you dont have kids then?

Put it this way if i need to fork out £200 on top of say 400 plus for mine i wont be renewing. And nor will a lot of others id assume

My kids always go with me, in fact its the other way around, if they cant go, school or whatever then i dont go

Pretty ridiculous you even suggest many dont go tbh

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Put it this way if i need to fork out £200 on top of say 400 plus for mine i wont be renewing. And nor will a lot of others id assume

My kids always go with me, in fact its the other way around, if they cant go, school or whatever then i dont go

I do hope they don't put a charge because the likes of you are bringing our future supporters you are prepare to put your money down and bring them I hope you and those in your position get treated fair in any increase if there is one.

Saddlebrains

I do hope they don't put a charge because the likes of you are bringing our future supporters you are prepare to put your money down and bring them I hope you and those in your position get treated fair in any increase if there is one.

This is it, its our time together, trip to the park in the morning, CCFC games afternoon and a takeaway after, they love Saturdays

I expect an increase of course, but there is a limit

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

To be honest I bet there are loads, especially night games.

My daughter had one last season but went about 3 times.

It's a tough one, it's an amazing offer that they are free but I have no doubt they get abused. Maybe stricter on people going in on kids tickets?
Maybe link it to something like a child's kit purchases?

JSB membership, if you buy either a child's full kit or both home and away shirts you get a free season ticket?

Saddlebrains

To be honest I bet there are loads, especially night games.

My daughter had one last season but went about 3 times.

It's a tough one, it's an amazing offer that they are free but I have no doubt they get abused. Maybe stricter on people going in on kids tickets?

Il give you that, night games 90% of the time we cant go unless school holidays.

They should definitely be stricter on the kids tickets

torchomatic

This is it, its our time together, trip to the park in the morning, CCFC games afternoon and a takeaway after, they love Saturdays

I expect an increase of course, but there is a limit

Same here. My lad is 17 but has been going since he's three. He doesn't go to the park obviously, but he spends all morning in bed, goes to the game and loves a KFC on the way home. It's the simple pleasures.

He especially loves away games. We've done all but four this season. Looking forward to tomorrow and Middlesbrough and then maybe two or three more games.

Saddlebrains

Same here. My lad is 17 but has been going since he's three. He doesn't go to the park obviously, but he spends all morning in bed, goes to the game and loves a KFC on the way home. It's the simple pleasures.

He especially loves away games. We've done all but four this season. Looking forward to tomorrow and Middlesbrough and then maybe two or three more games.

Its what its all about isnt it?

People say kids can lose interest and thats correct, but for me if the kids arent part of the day i wouldnt be half as bothered about going up.

Its about sharing each goal, each win, each nail biting moment with them and showing them this is their team, passing it on like our parents did to us, and i suppose watching them take over the CCFC baton

Blind-Faith

Presume you hold one.Why should your so called "glory hunters" pay more.They are our future fans.( by the way I hold one)

Ok I’ve had a slight change of heart, keep all current season ticket holders ( which does include myself yes ) at the same price. ALL jsb prices the same aswell as they are the future generations.

If you couldn’t be bothered to follow us in the championship you shouldn’t get the same price as what we have had this season.

shmmeee

I got two kids STs this year, the kids can only make half the games or so because of custody and lose interest in the cold winter games if we aren’t winning. I like not feeling I have to force them to go to get my moneys worth and can let their interest grow naturally.

That said, when it comes to games like tomorrow the fact my youngest’s seat will be empty does make me feel guilty. Perhaps have a smaller flexible package and the ability to reserve a seat to a given point or something. If it went to £100 a kid I’d probably just get the odd ticket and hope the ground isn’t regularly full so we can sit together.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

With the kids ticket would it not be possible if say like a school night where by you notify the club and it could be recycled just for that game giving the club extra revenue .I know whenever my son and grandson come they cancel my seat and give us 3 together elsewhere.So I think it can be done.

Robinshio

I have had though pre sisu when there were no kids free tickets

Old Warwickshire lad

You obviously don’t have children. I buy my ticket and 3 grandkids,one of which is already £119 .
They don’t miss games either.
Just how much do you want to discourage our future fans ?

Does anyone know what the premium usually is for legends lounge?

I used to work in there and fancy that nice compliments half time cuppa in the bleak winter games.

Users who are viewing this thread