I see we already signed our first player of 2014 (1 Viewer)

Otis

Carl Barker.

Also apparently, Rotherham scored in the 35 minute. :whistle:

ecky

Carl Barker.

Also apparently, Rotherham scored in the 35 minute. :whistle:

Yeh saw that earlier on sky sports, he was a muppet the guy covering the highlights, looks a decent player doesnt he Barker? :thinking about:

D

Deleted member 4232

An entire thread developed because they spelled Baker wrong. Happy new year everyone x

wingy

That Barkley will be a world class player. As long as sponsorship and wages don't ruin him like Rooney.

totally agree ,one hell of a Prospect ,something for England to build around,far better than Wilshire IMO.

ccfc92

totally agree ,one hell of a Prospect ,something for England to build around,far better than Wilshire IMO.

agreed. Wilshire is a tricky one, a good player, but inconsistent. But then again, he's only 21

ohitsaidwalker king power

I think England(we) should take all the young up coming players to the world cup 2014... I'd leave Lampard, Cole etal at home..we have no chance of winning it... so sending effectively a squad made up of all the young and upcoming players, Barkley, Wiltshire etc by way of gaining experience for the next Euros is the right thing to do. IMHO

ccfc92

I think England(we) should take all the young up coming players to the world cup 2014... I'd leave Lampard, Cole etal at home..we have no chance of winning it... so sending effectively a squad made up of all the young and upcoming players, Barkley, Wiltshire etc by way of gaining experience for the next Euros is the right thing to do. IMHO

I do agree, but imagine how much Hodgson would get slaughtered. Although, the kids might surprise us, where have we heard that before ;)

Otis

Totally agree. Would rather take Wilshire, Barkley, Lalana and Oxlade Chamberlain than Milner, Lampard, Carrick and Gerrard etc.

Out with the old guard in with the new. Just a sprinkling of older heads such as Rooney & Cole, with some of the younger crew with a few speedy, tricky players added to the mix.

Users who are viewing this thread