I wonder .... (1 Viewer)

Bennosdancingfeet

I wonder if the terrible ref/Lino decisions will come back to haunt us at Wembley?

Let’s face it, we had the rub of the green big time... yes, we were the better team and yes we play the better football.

What concerns me if borderline decisions happen in the final, would a weak ref go against us in light of the luck we’ve had over the two legs.

Otis

I wonder if the terrible ref/Lino decisions will come back to haunt us at Wembley?

Let’s face it, we had the rub of the green big time... yes, we were the better team and yes we play the better football.

What concerns me if borderline decisions happen in the final, would a weak ref go against us in light of the luck we’ve had over the two legs.
But they even themselves out over the season surely don't they?

At Notts County in the league game we had at least two incidents go against us, the elbow to McDonald's nuts and Burge being manhandled for a goal and I think they scored from a corner that should have been a goal kick.

Last night their disallowed goal was not offside, but a free kick could easily have been given for the one of theirs that was allowed. Stead was wrestling Grimmer. They could have easily had two players sent off too.

Sky only focused on the 'key' decisions as they saw it, but there were other key ones too.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

You’d imagine not, it’ll be a different ref in his own ‘cup final’ the last thing he’ll want is to get the headlines for the wrong reasons.
But as we’ve seen at L1 & L2 level the refs are very poor.
For the final I guess it’ll be a championship level ref?

Covstu

But they even themselves out over the season surely don't they?

At Notts County in the league game we had at least two incidents go against us, the elbow to McDonald's nuts and Burge being manhandled for a goal and I think they scored from a corner that should have been a goal kick.

Last night their disallowed goal was not offside, but a free kick could easily have been given for the one of theirs that was allowed. Stead was wrestling Grimmer. They could have easily had two players sent off too.

Sky only focused on the 'key' decisions as they saw it, but there were other key ones too.
McNulty had his chance ruled out for offside and get was on also

oucho

Nah, even if our second goal had been disallowed and their second had been coubted, we'd have still gone on to win. Didn't you watch the game....we blew them away!

I genuinely have never been proud to be a Cov fan....until last night. still buzzijg!

itsabuzzard

I can't take this seriously, sorry.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Paul Anthony

How many poor decisions have we had go against us this season? Plenty. It happens.

Nice to see us get a bit of luck for a change, actually.

Users who are viewing this thread