Ian Calvert's letter about a "meeting." Who does he think he is? (1 Viewer)

L

longjohnskyblue

Doesn't mean they don't work for the beeb does it! The BBC is using freelancers as a tax dodge! For tax purposes they do not work for the bbc, but in effect they are - after all what non bbc stations do they do work for?

If you are paid by someone to do a task for them you are working for them! Surely even sisu's #1 puppet can understand that!

RegTheDonk

The beeb have used freelancers for many years, not just presenters and journos but technical staff too. No different from building firms using subs.

chiefdave

so in other words they did infact agree that the sky must be blue as the sun is shining but nothing else of substance. ps thanks for the free publicity i now feel noticed and my ego is inflating

Sinclaire seems to have started on the side of the fans and moved more and more to the Pro SISU camp ever since.

Grendel

It seems to me she has started to make it more about gaining political points than anything else

Unlike politicians who share your own views you mean.

Nonleagueherewecome

I think she looks like she used to be a man. Doesn't mean she isn't a bloody brilliant politician, though.

Although she isn't.

torchomatic

Sinclaire seems to have started on the side of the fans and moved more and more to the Pro SISU camp ever since.

Don't agree. She's basically said all sides have questions to answer, though that will make her pro sisu in your eyes as she's dared to question acl.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Nonleagueherewecome

Don't agree. She's basically said all sides have questions to answer, though that will make her pro sisu in your eyes as she's dared to question acl.

10%, 90% ;)

duffer

Not quite - she started off by taking on the FL, and when that was just a bit too difficult/complicated for her she went back to the usual political bollocks as it's a lot easier. If she had any care about the club she'd do more than just whine about the CVA.

So, of absolutely no use here, though obviously as a politician she's a professional attention seeker and will pretty much do anything to keep her name in the papers.

Like the idea, but there is no way any meeting with that many people with such big ego's can ever succeed.

Why do the press need to be there, they are not part of the decision process. Cut it down to less than 8 people and you have half a chance.

Nick

Administrator
So where was everyone? Sat waiting for ages :(

Just had some fella with an 80s hair do turn up and that was it.

olderskyblue

Nikki sounds to me like someone who agrees with whoever was the last person she spoke to.

Users who are viewing this thread