Iceland customers offended by hot cross buns (2 Viewers)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Iceland are now moving away from hot cross buns and replacing them with a tick , because , they say, around 20% of customers don't like the religious link.

Jesus Christ ...........

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It clearly has upset a group of people who don't want to stare at a cross while they scoff their faces.
They could just buy a tin of rice pudding.

Sick Boy

Oh Ian don't be such a snowflake .
Animated GIF

SkyBlueCharlie9

ADM .. weird hobby spending your time looking online for stories that upset the right whingers, and yet you can't be arsed to do even basic research to check if its fake. Just enjoy life and City's cup run fella.

skybluetony176

A tick you say. I blame Nike again. I’m off to the Nike shop to buy a pair of trainers so I can set them on fire, film it and then post it online. That will learned them.

Otis

A tick you say. I blame Nike again. I’m off to the Nike shop to buy a pair of trainers so I can set them on fire, film it and then post it online. That will learned them.
They should make hot cross bun trainers.

Would go down a storm.

skybluetony176

I love the way these triggered MP’s and commentators get on their high horse talking for the “majority” and it turns out to the the greatest marketing anyone could do. First Greggs and now Icelands.

It’s almost as if they do something deliberately knowing certain people with a platform will get triggered inadvertently triggering a positive response to what they did in the first place.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

ADM .. weird hobby spending your time looking online for stories that upset the right whingers, and yet you can't be arsed to do even basic research to check if its fake. Just enjoy life and City's cup run fella.
And hot cross buns Charlie 😄

Users who are viewing this thread