Idea for the Trust (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

You sir are the disgrace making accusations with not back up please prove this, you do nothing but moan then blame others......Sounds pretty familiar.
Yeah right - and the fact only 30 people are active (at most) kind of scuppers that lie!

How much of the money from those armbands which you stated in the telegraph was going to charity actually went to the charity? answer fuck all.

Trust are a disgrace

ashbyjan

The FPA has organised a presentation evening on the 6th September at the Legends Lounge at the Ricoh where all the cheques will be presented to the relevant charities, it promises to be a very emotional night with over £20,000 having been raised. The SBT will be attending and we will be presenting our chosen charity with a cheque for several hundred pounds, we would like to keep the name of the chosen charity under wraps until the evening but please be assured that due to our focus on the community it is a local charity.

The FPA was so happy with the assistance given by members of the SBT that helped make the event such a success they actually said that whatever donation we were planning to give should go to our Fighting Fund but whilst we thanked them for the gesture because we had given an undertaking that a percentage of the profits from wristbands sold on the day would go to charity that is what we are doing.

The whole event was a great success, people enjoyed the day, it was a fun match, a point was made to the club and the football authorities and most importantly charities will benefit greatly and the SBT are proud to have helped.

NorthernWisdom

I'm following it up now... anything happen with this?

It would be sad, when suggestions are made 6 months ago about protests within the ground, if nothing happened because various factions were too busy trying to score cheap points about who's the better fan, decide what people would do in advance, and bitch about nothing happening in the ground.

Last edited:

edgy

Nothing yet NW. Still willing to take something in. That said, I haven't been for months!

letsallsingtogether

To be fair if they are on their own they would get a hail of abuse so should be quite thick skinned.
someone like me:D but sorry I'm not going in.

As has been said before there are only about 3 or 4 who go to sixfields regularly so you may be waiting a while.

edgy

Why would they get a hail of abuse and who from? No one wants to be at Sixfields.

Spionkop

Edgy, no one wants to be at Sixfields? So why are there about 1400 from Coventry there every 'home' game?
Doing immeasurable harm to the long term future of the club.

edgy

Edgy, no one wants to be at Sixfields? So why are there about 1400 from Coventry there every 'home' game?
Doing immeasurable harm to the long term future of the club.

Supporting the team? Let's not bore everyone to death with that old chestnut.

Users who are viewing this thread