Idiots Berating Reda on Twitter (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

Dec 13, 2010
A fair few of our "fans" have been giving Reda a right load of shit on Twitter in the last 24 hours because he posted a picture of himself at the Sheff Wednesday game yesterday. Grown men calling him a turn coat, for daring to go and watch his former club !? What's that all about ? There the same fans that love Carl Baker for doing the exact same thing and always going on about his love of Cov ! Idiots

CovisGod

Dec 13, 2010
Sorry didn't see another thread, feel free to merge Nick

mechaishida

Nov 2, 2015
I found it distasteful and provocative, but I won't be losing sleep over it...he probably knows he's on his way, tbh.

CovisGod

Dec 13, 2010
Yeah went to watch them play, met up with fans, said summat about being "home" but nothing to get the shite he did,

It must have got too him aswell because he's re-tweeted about 100 posts from Cov fans in support of him telling him to ignore the haters

mechaishida

Nov 2, 2015
Rubbish...Reda is a massive asset to us....all cool by me!

Hmm, when he's actually fit, aye. Other than that, he's just walloping the wage budget. I like him as a player, he has outstanding merits, but I just found it a bit unnecessary that he tried to wind the fans up.

I'm not just gonna say: "Ooh good on ya Reda" just to fall in line, but then again, I wouldn't be on social media laying into him.

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
So what have the fans said to him? I saw the account made called redahater.

What a bellend.

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
Hmm, when he's actually fit, aye. Other than that, he's just walloping the wage budget. I like him as a player, he has outstanding merits, but I just found it a bit unnecessary that he tried to wind the fans up.

I'm not just gonna say: "Ooh good on ya Reda" just to fall in line, but then again, I wouldn't be on social media laying into him.

Whats he said to wind them up?

chinamans view

Feb 26, 2015
Grow up for god sake, he went to watch a match so what, its not as if we were playing and he would rather choose Wednesday than us to watch is it.

mechaishida

Nov 2, 2015
Whats he said to wind them up?

Posing in a Sheff Wednesday shirt, Nick.

Like I said, not the end of the world, I just found it a bit childish and disrespectful. Still a great player, I just don't like what he did.

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
Posing in a Sheff Wednesday shirt, Nick.

Like I said, not the end of the world, I just found it a bit childish and disrespectful. Still a great player, I just don't like what he did.

What if Carl Baker or McSheffrey was wearing a City shirt?

Probably the same fools who sang she said yes marlon but then started calling him a rapist and singing she said no when he played against us.

mechaishida

Nov 2, 2015
Grow up for god sake, he went to watch a match so what, its not as if we were playing and he would rather choose Wednesday than us to watch is it.

This isn't the issue, if you had read it properly. Who cares if he goes and watches another team? I sure don't.

I just don't like his photo response to the City fans, it was a bit childish.

mechaishida

Nov 2, 2015
What if Carl Baker or McSheffrey was wearing a City shirt?

Probably the same fools who sang she said yes marlon but then started calling him a rapist and singing she said no when he played against us.

Well then it'd be unprofessional?

Like I said, I'm not about to take to social media to join in the idiotic barracking, I just found his conduct a bit childish. It's a matter of opinion.

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
This isn't the issue, if you had read it properly. Who cares if he goes and watches another team? I sure don't.

I just don't like his photo response to the City fans, it was a bit childish.

Is that like when somebody abused Kevin Kilbane and he said something back and people were outraged?

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
I think Reda shout stay away from Twitter. What was that one about not caring about being sent off and he does what he wants a while ago?

What did he say then? In which case that is a bit out of order....

chiefdave

Sep 27, 2008
Coventry
@JohnsonReda if you're heart is there shouldn't u play there, as I say u r a gd player for cov bt maybe sheff wed r more your club then.

@JohnsonReda if u love the club mate so much why u staying with us at cov for ? I think your a top player and want u to be at cov

@JohnsonReda Stay there if it means that much to u!!! #PUSB

@JohnsonReda seriously mate no joking just don't play again for cov. not suited to you pal your crap no hard feelings just not worked out

He replied to that one:

@covrustle i remember . Are u the fan who came only for the gillingham game and wait for last game of season for come back. #uledge

@JohnsonRedaReda why do you make out your injured to get free money you fraud

@JohnsonReda fuck of you shit twat your fucking shit you will be playing in league 2 next year

@JohnsonReda yes this is true pal he makes out he's injured to get free money, terrible human and player

@JohnsonReda no he makes out he's injured he can fuck off. all he wants is free money

@JohnsonReda LEAVE OUR CLUB YOU FRAUD

@JohnsonReda heard the same mate, disgraceful human and player, taking money of a club who nearly went bust...tell us the truth

@JohnsonReda seriously mate no joking just don't play again for cov. not suited to you pal your crap no hard feelings just not worked out

@JohnsonReda your fucking shit you twat find another club

@JohnsonReda LOOOOOL YOU DONT PLAY FOR THEM YOU FUCKING RETARD. MOWBRAY WOULD EASILY KNOCK YOU OUT

junglej13

Mar 23, 2011
Some of the stuff which has been posted to Reda is a bit silly but he's a massive drama queen and some of his retweets are as childish as the tweets themselves. Hes blowing it out of all proportion.

mechaishida

Nov 2, 2015
You do realise that players don't always support the teams they play for? Ramage said when he signed he was a big Newcastle fan....

Eh?

I meant it'd be unprofessional for Gary Mc to parade on Twitter with his Cov shirt on, in an attempt to wind up the Scunny fans.

I don't get what you're trying to garner from me, I've myself abundantly clear: don't give a shit if he supports or watches another team, I just found his photo a bit disrespectful.

I really don't see the problem, it's a matter of opinion.

mechaishida

Nov 2, 2015
The club will have insurance that will pay his wages while out injured.

Aye, fair enough, I forgot that.

Those quotes off Twitter btw, the ones you posted, were pretty stupid. Heat of the moment stuff, I think, but still...

Users who are viewing this thread