Idiots (2 Viewers)

letsallsingtogether

Points deduction followed by certain relegation!!?? And add ANOTHER group of fans to Sheff Utd and Bolton that think we're all cunts now and have zero sympathy for our cause!!!
Great fucking success you fucking moron! Suppose you don't care though! Suppose your NOPM so haven't a clue what's happening inside the stadium when we're passing off other supporters

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Fuck there sympathy what have they done for our cause fuck all, they are just happy we paid for their new stand.

pastythegreat

Season ticket holder, was there today aswell. If you're pro sisu that's fine. No need to be a key board warrior though.
What in that post even points towards pro sisu?? Is that the age old auto response of:

'He doesn't agree with my point of view so I'll call him a sisu lover. Yeah that'll work'!

I fully agree that we need sisu out. I also fully believe that were not going to get that the way we're currently going on! Before you say 'alright clever dick how do you suggest we do it', I honestly don't know. I wish I had the answers! But points deductions, fines and turning more supporters (including our own) against the cause is doing MORE HARM THAN GOOD!!

Travs

I would probably be described in here as your typical 'SISU apologist'.... But Nick and a few others need to forget about point scoring.... The fact is, city fans are pissed off, we are going down without a fight, and no doubt it is going to get worse, quite probably with Milwall next week... Unfortunately the only vent of frustration city fans have at the moment, is what was shown today. A few flares are not a public danger, Jesus Christ you ought to go to just about any match in Serie A, you would shit yourselves, they weren't even proper flares, only a few little smoke bombs.

I'm sure I'll get slated for my comments, but whilst I can't get fully behind the SISU out campaign as there appears to be no viable alternative, I am fully behind any protest by the fans, whatever form it takes.

Greenskyblue

What in that post even points towards pro sisu?? Is that the age old auto response of:

'He doesn't agree with my point of view so I'll call him a sisu lover. Yeah that'll work'!

I fully agree that we need sisu out. I also fully believe that were not going to get that the way we're currently going on! Before you say 'alright clever dick how do you suggest we do it', I honestly don't know. I wish I had the answers! But points deductions, fines and turning more supporters (including our own) against the cause is doing MORE HARM THAN GOOD!!

Fair enough, end of day there's no need for you to get all mouthy over a simple opinion. Seems desperation struck today. I think that's all there is to it.

Nick

Administrator
He hinted that he was against NOPM. And also was against today's 'protest' merely from those 2 things, it suggests he may be pro sisu.
Are you being serious or is this a parody? That doesn't make anybody pro sisu. It just means you couldn't reply with actual points

Gazolba

Is there a possibility the clubs who have loan players at CCFC could take their players back under the excuse it's too dangerous to expose them to flares?

Greenskyblue

Are you being serious or is this a parody? That doesn't make anybody pro sisu. It just means you couldn't reply with actual points
Where is this going nick? What do you want from me? Iv given you my answer. Accept it or not. Let's move on.

SKYBLUES90

Appalled to be a coventry fan today, group of lads in front of us today shouting and swearing right from Kick Off, in front of them were a elderly couple, gentleman politely turned round and said can you please stop swearing, only to be abused and called a tosser etc. The so called 'lads' as they all thought it was hilariously then continued to purposely swear and call them idiots for saying something for the next 15 minutes to the point where the couple left the game 25 minutes in.

Terry Gibson's perm

Appalled to be a coventry fan today, group of lads in front of us today shouting and swearing right from Kick Off, in front of them were a elderly couple, gentleman politely turned round and said can you please stop swearing, only to be abused and called a tosser etc. The so called 'lads' as they all thought it was hilariously then continued to purposely swear and call them idiots for saying something for the next 15 minutes to the point where the couple left the game 25 minutes in.

They must have been glad to go and not have to watch it

Evo1883

I refuse to condemn our supporters .
I'm more concerned by the way the owners have run the club over the last 9 years , I'm also more concerned about the guff our current manager has us playing to try and keep us up .

Woeful
We should not be looking to pursue his services beyond may

Gosford Green

"If SISU were not here there this wouldn't be happening". As heard leaving Sixfields earlier today.

We have a choice of a quick death or a slow drawn out death.

Grendel

I break the windows at Sisu HQ. Who pays for it ant the end of the day? Companies like CCFC who are in their great stewardship. They are as one but you cant see that.

Are you simple??

skybluebeduff

"If SISU were not here there this wouldn't be happening". As heard leaving Sixfields earlier today.

We have a choice of a quick death or a slow drawn out death.
People want the drawn out death because backing the lads is more important than curing a cancer on our club.

pusbccfc

SkyblueBazza

Highlighting our plight on Gillette soccer Saturday. So it's done the job. Success!
Surely success would be something more like a huge crowd simply blockading Timmy in his car. Totally peacefully, just prevent him from getting out. Or in before or after a game

...onwards & upwards PUSB

Captain Dart

Grendel

Do you think this damaged SISU in any way or just pisses others off when disrupting games? If Joy was paying fines for protests personally then I could understand it.

Of course it doesn't. "Sisu" are essentially Seppalla and Coleman. They don't even own the club.

If they even know about these events the best it will raise is a smirk at the breakfast table reading the Sunday papers tomorrow.

Grendel

I refuse to condemn our supporters .
I'm more concerned by the way the owners have run the club over the last 9 years , I'm also more concerned about the guff our current manager has us playing to try and keep us up .

Woeful
We should not be looking to pursue his services beyond may

Well you should condemn the actions of certain supporters today.

Shame on you.

Rodders1

I think somebody needs to make it clear that it will be CCFC paying fines, it won't be SISU like people get excited about.
I get what you're saying.

However, if the fans boycott home games, then get fines for running on the pitches at aways games - there surely is only a finite about of cash CCFC has - i.e. Eventually SISU will have to put cash in. We have very few assets in terms of players left to sell.

So in summary - the short term you're correct , but medium to long term this will surely hit SISU. Or am I missing something here?

By the way I'm not condoning the actions today.

Reactions: cv3

SkyblueBazza

Shouldn't the punishment be to Northampton? It happened at their ground and they are responsible for security there not CCFC.
That'd be a sure fire way of a total ban on away supporters as the nutty element would kick-off with various antics every game to spite the home club

...onwards & upwards PUSB

Terry Gibson's perm

Was thinking there's his defence right there.

'I wasn't going to throw it. I just found it and was going to hand it in.'

Saving the life of Marcus Tudgay who wouldn't move as fast as this chap

shmmeee

I get what you're saying.

However, if the fans boycott home games, then get fines for running on the pitches at aways games - there surely is only a finite about of cash CCFC has - i.e. Eventually SISU will have to put cash in. We have very few assets in terms of players left to sell.

So in summary - the short term you're correct , but medium to long term this will surely hit SISU. Or am I missing something here?

By the way I'm not condoning the actions today.

The other possibility is that the club stop paying their bills to suppliers on time, then in a year and a half when we are heading out the football league, go pop for a massive points deduction in the conference and a bunch of local businesses left out of pocket. Meanwhile the training ground is sold for housing and anyone of worth is sold for peanuts to pay the players wages.

Just saying.

Terry Gibson's perm

The other possibility is that the club stop paying their bills to suppliers on time, then in a year and a half when we are heading out the football league, go pop for a massive points deduction in the conference and a bunch of local businesses left out of pocket. Meanwhile the training ground is sold for housing and anyone of worth is sold for peanuts to pay the players wages.

Just saying.

Not if rbc came out and said that planning permission will never be granted for Ryton maybe it should be listed

Users who are viewing this thread