If city win FA CUP (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Coventry. You see, they're still Coventry City, but currently play home games at a temporary venue in Northampton while what looks like a very avoidable round of handbags goes on.

I'm surprised you weren't aware of this, it's all people can talk about.

scroobiustom

Coventry. You see, they're still Coventry City, but currently play home games at a temporary venue in Northampton while what looks like a very avoidable round of handbags goes on.

I'm surprised you weren't aware of this, it's all people can talk about.

Sarcasm bypass? but I'll bite and play the game....sixfields inst a temporary venue looks pretty permanent with all that concrete

ajsccfc

The structure is permanent, but it is currently a temporary venue for Coventry City home matches for an undetermined period of time. During which there is currently no indication of plans to merge with Northampton Town or become the team that represents the town itself, so the hypothetical cup parade will only be held there if nobody can agree the rental on a bus in Coventry.

ajsccfc

You don't know that! Coventry City coincidentally won a football match today that sees their FA Cup participation continue which means it is possible, albeit unlikely.

Astute

Both .......... LOL but unfortunately they won't win it!

Neither will we.

So what club do you support then? Certainly can't be ours as you called our team them.

Thought you was Brian at first. Was wrong though. The big difference is he pretends to be thick whereas you......

Hobo

If I win the lottery................................................................

Users who are viewing this thread