If he decides to stay (1 Viewer)

Gray

Would you support him still or has he burned all bridges now?

jabharty

He had to persuade the board to let him leave this club, and the club statement uses the word "reluctantly" in relation to letting him go for talks. He will always be the manager that didn't want to be here, and didn't have faith in the club/

Skyblueweeman

I will back him 100% because he chose US

But he's also chosen to 'clear his desk' and decide that the grass is greener elsewhere?!

To me it's like when a player intimates they want to leave a club...ship them out straight away...they don't want to be here so let them go. Same with Robins.

Thanks for taking us from 4th bottom to within touching distance of Wembley and the Play Offs Mark. Unfortunately your comment about having Sky Blue blood in your veins means you're more likely to be thought of negatively than positively and thus diminishing those thanks.

Life without Robins begins....

WM

coundonskyblue

No. He makes up stories about how much the club means to him. The fans wouldnt trust him, and neither would the players I suspect.

standupforcity

He had to persuade the board to let him leave this club, and the club statement uses the word "reluctantly" in relation to letting him go for talks. He will always be the manager that didn't want to be here, and didn't have faith in the club/

I'd definitely support him...we don't all have to be so fickle.

pusbccfc

Nope. He wanted to leave...

BurbageSkyBlues

If I had an invite from a potential employer, I'd be interested to hear what they have to say.

But I don't think I'd tell my boss.....and certainly wouldn't expect my boss to be pleased!

Can't see it working from now on in- how do you motivate the players to be loyal and committed?

Did brilliantly when we had McGoldrick, but then signed Leon Clarke and our season was over.

Record in 2013 = W4 D1 L5

Certainly not promotion form, one door closes another one opens. Time to move on.

ccfc92

I'd definitely support him...we don't all have to be so fickle.

How is having principles fickle? He had no intention of being here too long. If Doncaster were in huddersfields position, he would have left then. I don't see how anyone can be fickle, he has truely shafted the fans. Twat.

Desperados

"Here for the long haul", "Sky Blue Blood", 5 months? Unless something has gone on in the background i will have lost any respect for him as his words will have been cheap and he's basically played the fans while waiting on other options.

Heyzeuss84

Talk is cheap and commitment is even cheaper, he can go for me now. Theres quite a few good managers free at the minute so f#ck him...!!!

georgehudson

we can only express an opinion based on the morsels fed to us,
in years to come the truth may come out,
if MR stayed i would expect a considered account of this whole facade,
if MR goes he obviously sees the grass greener etc.,

ratovan2

If he`s cleared his desk, as we`ve been led to believe, then he isn`t planning on coming back.
We will move on, don`t want him back, the trust has gone.

Users who are viewing this thread