If I had an editing suite I would substitute the word Ricoh for Baghdad and TF's Face (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

images

Nonleagueherewecome

Fisher's gone, hasn't he? I hope so..the thought of ever hearing the patronising little turd's plummy tones pronouncing on our future again as if it's just another failed business actually makes me feel physically ill.

dongonzalos

Mr Fisher is quoted by the Independent as saying: "We need stability. We've had 12 managers in 13 years. That's enough already. Andy is part of the re-building process."

Next season 5 managers!

dongonzalos

Fisher and the club director Mark Labovitch told the Guardian last week that they did not expect a wealthy backer to come in for the club and that alternative arrangements for playing away from the Ricoh Arena were already in place. They had been in lengthy discussions with the Football League about building a new stadium nearer to Coventry's city centre and in the meantime planned to ground-share with a League club in the west Midlands.

"The council seem to be quite naively hopeful that there is a Russian oligarch or a sheikh waiting to take over," Labovitch said. "I think that's unrealistic. I do a lot of work in the Gulf and know a lot of the sheikhs who are interested in football quite well, they want trophies. They don't talk to another Gulf royal and say, 'I've bought Coventry City.'

dongonzalos

Fisher said: "What I've found, whether I'm in Tesco car park holding two bags of shopping on a Friday night or walking around in the city centre on a Thursday morning, is supporters stopping you and saying, 'Just pay the rent, Tim. Just pay it and we can all move on.' Then, when I unravel the argument in front of them, they then say, 'For God's sake, you've got to get the right deal for the club. We've got to think long-term, Tim.'"

dongonzalos

What is the state of play regarding rent negotiations?
We were surprised to see media reports saying that the negotiations had broken down. As far as we were concerned they were ongoing.

dongonzalos

So you admit SISU has made mistakes?
Absolutely and Joy Seppala has apologised for them but none of us should forget that she has put nearly £45 million into the club and continued to fund it without a penny in return; she is totally committed to the club. We want to get back into the Championship as quickly as possible and that cannot be seen in isolation from getting the club onto a sound financial footing, the two now go hand-in-hand.

(60 million?)

Nonleagueherewecome

Fisher said: "What I've found, whether I'm in Tesco car park holding two bags of shopping on a Friday night or walking around in the city centre on a Thursday morning, is supporters stopping you and saying, 'Just pay the rent, Tim. Just pay it and we can all move on.' Then, when I unravel the argument in front of them, they then say, 'For God's sake, you've got to get the right deal for the club. We've got to think long-term, Tim.'"

Did he really say this? Possibly the smelliest piece of spin he's ever come out with if so! Such a warm, human feel to it...it breaks your heart, it really does.

They seriously are gunning for Richardson's Worst Ever Owner crown.

Mucca Mad Boys

Mr Fisher is quoted by the Independent as saying: "We need stability. We've had 12 managers in 13 years. That's enough already. Andy is part of the re-building process."

Next season 5 managers!

3 managers...

1 was incompetent, the other left us for a seemingly better opportunity, and his replacement.

torchomatic

No, I think Richardson will be safely at number one there. Oh, unless ACL give SISU the stadium for nothing which SISU then sell to make us homeless. Or paying himself half a million a year. Or giving himself an interest free loan at the beginning of every season.

They seriously are gunning for Richardson's Worst Ever Owner crown.

Sky Blue Kid

No, I think Richardson will be safely at number one there. Oh, unless ACL give SISU the stadium for nothing which SISU then sell to make us homeless. Or paying himself half a million a year. Or giving himself an interest free loan at the beginning of every season.
CCFC on SISU takeover...£30m in debt. CCFC under SISU £60m in debt....No brainer!:eek:

Sky Blue Kid

CCFC on SISU takeover...£30m in debt. CCFC under SISU £60m in debt....No brainer!:eek:

italiahorse

Need to see where this 60M is first.
I think its like borrowing out your savings to keep your business going.
Which means it don't count.
Wait and see ..........................................

torchomatic

uld substitute the word Ricoh Baghdad and TF's Face

and £60M in debt with Richardson when we OWNED our own ground. So, as you say a no brainer.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Sky Blue Kid

Need to see where this 60M is first.
I think its like borrowing out your savings to keep your business going.
Which means it don't count.
Wait and see ..........................................

Then why are SISU adamant they are £60m in debt then?
Do they want their cake and eat it as well?
Like you said.......Wait and see!

ajsccfc

Fisher's pretty much done now, surely? Waggott's making statements as his job (footballing side) still appears to be relevant, but with the administrator in charge surely all Fisher can do is spend his days online looking for lovely v-neck jumpers.

torchomatic

So your point scoring ignores Richardson selling HR? No surprise there then.

Don't forget Richardson's debt was also built up when we wholly owned our own ground, no £1.2M rent to pay and we kept all the F&B income.

More shit from SBK. What were the chances of that?

Which was reduced to £30m before SISU took charge
Like you said "No Brainer":facepalm:

Sky Blue Kid

Nah! not point scoring Torchy, just stating facts....Sure you're not talking about yourself? Mr SISU apologist!:facepalm:

torchomatic

OK, you love facts so much:

FACT> Richardson got us into £60M debt with good premiership crowds, a stadium we owned and all F&B coming into the Club
FACT> SISU got us £60M debt (apparently, we shall see) with no F&B income, dwindling crowds in a stadium we don't own with a massive rent.

They're both facts, aren't they? If you call me anything call me a "football club" apologist.

Nah! not point scoring Torchy, just stating facts....Sure you're not talking about yourself? Mr SISU apologist!:facepalm:

Sub

This has been gone over and over again alot of people have taken the piss out of the club and large amounts of money out of the club (possibly) for their own gain which has had a effect on the constant downward spirral of the club, and the only ones it is really effecting is the fans and the employees of the club!! we can not turn back time we will never know the full truth and the people that have caused all the major financial issues will never be held to account and maybe do not even care. And the constant labeling of people is just becoming a joke now every thread just turns into a slagging match:(, i just hope it all gets sorted one way or another and football will be the talking point !!!

Last edited:

Delboycov

OK, you love facts so much:

FACT> Richardson got us into £60M debt with good premiership crowds, a stadium we owned and all F&B coming into the Club
FACT> SISU got us £60M debt (apparently, we shall see) with no F&B income, dwindling crowds in a stadium we don't own with a massive rent.

They're both facts, aren't they? If you call me anything call me a "football club" apologist.

A "massive" rent we haven't paid for over a year though Torchy....I think what is indisputable about SISU is that they have got us £60million in debt and at the same time taken us to our lowest position in the league for generations. Now that takes some doing! Agree about Richardson and that's where this whole mess started although his 'speculating to accumulate' policy on the field at least gave us a few good football memories....we haven't even got any of those with these clowns!

Sky Blue Kid

Originally Posted by torchomatic OK, you love facts so much:

Think I was right the first time Torchy.....SISU apologist, is bang on the money!
SISU themselves make the claim to be £60m in debt...Come on!...Apologise for this once more!

RoboCCFC90

Originally Posted by torchomatic OK, you love facts so much:

Think I was right the first time Torchy.....SISU apologist, is bang on the money!
SISU themselves make the claim to be £60m in debt...Come on!...Apologise for this once more!

Really? That's the best you can come out with, you know when you liked that comment the other day that slated me for being harsh to a poster on another thread, just remember that this isn't different at all...

dongonzalos

So you admit SISU has made mistakes?
Absolutely and Joy Seppala has apologised for them but none of us should forget that she has put nearly £45 million into the club and continued to fund it without a penny in return; she is totally committed to the club. We want to get back into the Championship as quickly as possible and that cannot be seen in isolation from getting the club onto a sound financial footing, the two now go hand-in-hand.

(60 million?)

My favourite followed by Tesco's

Only recently Joy has nearly put in 45 million

Yet the other day we are 60 million in debt.

dongonzalos

On Friday, 5th April we once again made it clear to Martin Reeves - Chief Executive of Coventry City Council and a director of ACL - that we want a negotiated solution, if necessary with a mediator to resolve the on-going dispute concerning the rent and match-day revenues at the Ricoh Arena.

We have asked Martin to respond by Friday 12th April.

The Club's owners are 100% committed to its long-term future and are determined to put the club on a sustainable business footing to ensure its viability and success going forward.

Sky Blue Kid

Really? That's the best you can come out with, you know when you liked that comment the other day that slated me for being harsh to a poster on another thread, just remember that this isn't different at all...

Like the times when you, Torchy, Grenduffy, and Summerisle, all "Like" each others posts no matter what has been said? I suggest you look back on this thread, and see where Torchy says I talk "SHIT"....Haven't seen you have a go at him! Then again you wouldn't..would you! If I think something you say on forum is a good valid point, then I will "Like" the post.....It just happens that nothing you've said I find That I can agree with.
SBS76 and myself don't particularly like each other but if either of us post something we agree on, we have "Liked" the post.

stupot07

If I had an editing suite I would substitute the word Ricoh for Baghdad and TF'

All this bickering is.....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365675044.844109.jpg

torchomatic

Why are you obsessed with "likes"? Look at whom you "Like" all the time and you'll also see a pattern. Stop being a baby just for once. And I chuck plenty of “likes” at those I don’t usually agree with.
As for the Richardson/SISU thing. The difference is I can see and I acknowledge SISU are crap and should go, whereby you aren’t so gracious when it comes to the mistakes of Richardson, the idiot who started this whole thing off.

Like the times when you, Torchy, Grenduffy, and Summerisle, all "Like" each others posts no matter what has been said? I suggest you look back on this thread, and see where Torchy says I talk "SHIT"....Haven't seen you have a go at him! Then again you wouldn't..would you! If I think something you say on forum is a good valid point, then I will "Like" the post.....It just happens that nothing you've said I find That I can agree with.
SBS76 and myself don't particularly like each other but if either of us post something we agree on, we have "Liked" the post.

dongonzalos

I didn't want this thread to become that
I just wanted it to be a shrine to statements that are either comical or far fetched by TF ( SISU)

Users who are viewing this thread