If I had an editing suite I would substitute the word Ricoh for Baghdad and TF's Face (1 Viewer)

Sub

Why are you obsessed with "likes"? Look at whom you "Like" all the time and you'll also see a pattern. Stop being a baby just for once. And I chuck plenty of “likes” at those I don’t usually agree with.
As for the Richardson/SISU thing. The difference is I can see and I acknowledge SISU are crap and should go, whereby you aren’t so gracious when it comes to the mistakes of Richardson, the idiot who started this whole thing off.

me to torchy ;)

RoboCCFC90

Like the times when you, Torchy, Grenduffy, and Summerisle, all "Like" each others posts no matter what has been said? I suggest you look back on this thread, and see where Torchy says I talk "SHIT"....Haven't seen you have a go at him! Then again you wouldn't..would you! If I think something you say on forum is a good valid point, then I will "Like" the post.....It just happens that nothing you've said I find That I can agree with.
SBS76 and myself don't particularly like each other but if either of us post something we agree on, we have "Liked" the post.

The reason we like each other's posts is because we all mainly have the same opinion and agree on what each other say, but we also find it incredible that no one is allowed to have a differing opinion from the majority. That's Torchy's opinion and I have to say most of the time I agree, you do talk utter garbage.. No because he isn't wrong.

Yes because we have differing opinions and that's fine because I won't sleep over it.

My point for posting is that just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them Pro-SISU a SISU Apologist and it's quite sad that a well structured, opinionative debate can't be discussed without people mocking other's opinion..

torchomatic

I acknowledge that we haven’t paid for the last year, but we still stumped £8M in the preceding years.
As for Richardson. The usual comeback when looking at his disastrous tenure is to say “well, the football was good”, but that doesn’t wash with me. It’s like putting the cost of a world cruise on a credit card. Yes, great memories, but then imagine coming back and finding you can’t keep up the card payments so you have to sell your home. Not so good now, is it?
As I’ve said in the past SISU are quite welcome to leave, I won’t care, however, I do take exception to those who “forgive and forget” Richardson and put all the blame on SISU.

A "massive" rent we haven't paid for over a year though Torchy....I think what is indisputable about SISU is that they have got us £60million in debt and at the same time taken us to our lowest position in the league for generations. Now that takes some doing! Agree about Richardson and that's where this whole mess started although his 'speculating to accumulate' policy on the field at least gave us a few good football memories....we haven't even got any of those with these clowns!

dongonzalos

I acknowledge that we haven’t paid for the last year, but we still stumped £8M in the preceding years.
As for Richardson. The usual comeback when looking at his disastrous tenure is to say “well, the football was good”, but that doesn’t wash with me. It’s like putting the cost of a world cruise on a credit card. Yes, great memories, but then imagine coming back and finding you can’t keep up the card payments so you have to sell your home. Not so good now, is it?
As I’ve said in the past SISU are quite welcome to leave, I won’t care, however, I do take exception to those who “forgive and forget” Richardson and put all the blame on SISU.

Personally I am just focusing on the now.
As this is what is impacting on us now.

dongonzalos

When SISU did their sneaky manoeuvre with ARVO.
BR decided to speak for the first time in so many years.

I didn't even want to read it I was so concerned about what the hell that ARVO move was all about.

These are things that are affecting our club today.

stupot07

I didn't even want to read it I was so concerned about what the hell that ARVO move was all about.

You can't look at the current situation in isolated. Poor decision, after poor decision, after poor decision over a 15-20 year period has led us to this point.

Sub

did onyi igweeeffgrlghkfdklh or what ever his name was dissapear for a long period before SISU said he had been removed from the role :thinking about::thinking about::thinking about:

Sub

Waiting to see Waggot post the same thing soon but with the names changed to protect the not so innocent :D:D
whistle.gif
whistle.gif
whistle.gif

Fisher confirms Onye Igwe departure
Fri 14 Sep 2012

Author: Kieran Crowley
fisher-h144-367228_478x359.jpg

Image by :
Joy is now hands-on. I speak to her every single day and she comes to games... Tim Fisher, Thu 13 Sep 2012
Tim Fisher has confirmed Onye Igwe has left the business...
Coventry City chief executive Tim Fisher has confirmed Onye Igwe has left the business.

Speaking at a fans forum – arranged by the club and broadcast live on BBC Coventry & Warwickshire at the Standard Triumph Club – , Fisher told fans that Igwe is longer involved with the football club and that Joy Seppala is now more involved.

He said: “There has been a change of personnel at Sisu and the people, who were previously responsible for the football club, have left Sisu.

“Onye has left. His influence has now been replaced by Joy Seppala’s.

“Joy is now hands-on. I speak to her every single day and, by the way, she comes to games and, by the way, she stood in front of the players and told them very clearly what it is she expects, and what the fans expect.”

The chief executive also commented that Sisu are now committed to a three-year plan which was signed off during the summer.

Fisher added: “We presented a three-year plan to Sisu and in three years’ time, I fully expect the club to have fulfilled the plan.

“The moment we got relegated, we did a lot of work. We looked at developing our ideas and looked at developing the funding requirements.

“That funding requirement is not just for this year but for the next three years. We need some longevity at the club and the plan delivers that.

“Within the plan, we are looking to get promoted, we are going to look to become a community club and a club which has its Academy as its cornerstone.

“We presented the three-year plan, that plan was interrogated and that plan was signed off.”

Last edited:

Mary_Mungo_Midge

You can't look at the current situation in isolated. Poor decision, after poor decision, after poor decision over a 15-20 year period has led us to this point.

Whilst that's true dear chap, SISU came into town riding on the horse of fresh new hope. We all knew the club had been badly run to that point, we all knew of the spiraling debt, we all knew of transfer fees being unpaid and issues such as the 2007 transfer embargo.

But - and here's the big issue - they promised to learn from those mistakes. They promised us a debt-free future. Right up until last year's fans forum; Fisher still proclaimed us as such.

The mistakes of the Richardson 'experiment' are well documented. But SISU have done just as badly - if not worse.

We all make mistakes. But the failure to learn from the pain we'd all gone through before; and that they refused - or were unable to learn from - is most unforgivable.

That stated, we are where we are. Let's hope we're finally looking up

torchomatic

Re: If I had an editing suite I would substitute the word Ricoh for Baghdad and TF's

Cause and effect though, Dongo. Cause and effect.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Delboycov

Yes but we stumped up £8m in the preceding years seemingly without a murmur of discontent and only made it an issue after their own mismanagement had got us relegated. Dwindling crowds, lower TV income etc, fan disaffection were down to them....They started with the proverbial clean slate and despite stating many times they intended to buy into the stadium these proved to be false promises. They have made far more mistakes than BR ever did and have monumentally fecked up at every turn. I don't believe as yet though that their many mistakes are equal to BR's big mistake.

I would never be able to forgive Richardson for selling HR and I probably stood alongside you back in the day handing out leaflets pushing for his resignation. He's just behind Thatcher in my all time 'despise list'....However SISU are up there with them for me now for gambling and playing with the very future of our club...for their lies...their disdain for the fans...for taking us to the lowest ebb in our history and for that I will never forgive them.

Sky Blue Kid

The reason we like each other's posts is because we all mainly have the same opinion and agree on what each other say,
but we also find it incredible that no one is allowed to have a differing opinion from the majority. That's Torchy's opinion and I have to say most of the time I agree, you do talk utter garbage.. No because he isn't wrong.

Yes because we have differing opinions and that's fine because I won't sleep over it.

My point for posting is that just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them Pro-SISU a SISU Apologist and it's quite sad that a well structured, opinionative debate can't be discussed without people mocking other's opinion..

I totally agree with the first highlighted point.
The second highlighted point....Everytime somebody says anything against SISU Torchy Grenduffy Summerisle, and yourself(Though not so much on the level as the other three) jump to SISU's defence, but always twist things into their own favour.
Second highlighted point...Try telling your buddies that! They are the worst protagonists of sarcastic comments on the forum.
Just look a little closer to home(Buddies) before accusing others of "Mocking opinions of others"

Users who are viewing this thread