if i put £10 (1 Viewer)

the rumpo kid

on a horse at the bookies and it came last, .......... do you think the booky would give me my money back ?

ricohman

Its a point regarding SISU's failed gamble with CCFC and now wanting their money back.

Your right there, they risked their 50 odd million, it didnt work out. They want their 50mil back which is unreasonable.

They need to admit their going nowhere fast and cut their losses

wolfie

There is a difference from putting £10 on a horse, and 50mil on a donkey!

sky blue john

Your right there, they risked their 50 odd million, it didnt work out. They want their 50mil back which is unreasonable.

They need to admit their going nowhere fast and cut their losses

How much of the 50million is genuine cost that is the question ?

italiahorse

Its a point regarding SISU's failed gamble with CCFC and now wanting their money back.

Probably best to say

If I had a £1000 and bought a shop business with all the fittings for that £1000 .
If it cost me a £1000 a month to run the shop and I was only taking in £500 I would be £500x12 = £6000 down after one year
If to keep the business going I took £500 a month out of my savings account I would have used £6000 pounds of my savings in one year.
After that year I decide to pull out and sell.

Q1. Do I say to the purchaser that the shop is now worth ( £1000 initial purchase + £6000 Savings Loss ) £7000 ?
Q2. If no buyer do I go bankrupt and say I have debts of £6000 ?

Or if I couldn't be bothered to work this crap out just put what you put :facepalm::facepalm:

Baginton

it is laughable, all these owners come in, then piss off a few years down the road claiming they are owed millions, the law needs changing, you buy a club...its at your expence, run it properly or dont bother buying it.

big changes are needed from the very top down, but money talks are authorities are powerless

wage caps linked to percentage of income, ticket price limit for away fans, safe standing for starters.

SonofErnie

it is laughable, all these owners come in, then piss off a few years down the road claiming they are owed millions, the law needs changing, you buy a club...its at your expence, run it properly or dont bother buying it.

big changes are needed from the very top down, but money talks are authorities are powerless

wage caps linked to percentage of income, ticket price limit for away fans, safe standing for starters.

First part of your proposal has already been introduced, it's called financial fair play and you can only spend 60% of your turnover on your squad, hence the whole debate on the match day income streams.

barnsleyskyblue

when i left school and started working for a living i have spent much of that money on myself be it morgage holiday food and even getting pissed, so by sisu standards i must owe myself about £600.000, better put myself into administration.

Users who are viewing this thread