If we do go up... (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

An amazing manager fallen on hard times.

Chairmen has to decide wether to end it now or give hik more time to resolve it

Tough decision

percy

An amazing manager fallen on hard times.

Chairmen has to decide wether to end it now or give hik more time to resolve it

Tough decision

i would keep him. he is a manager that is very loyal to his players, they need to start performing for him

rob9872

They won't go down, so I'd be amazed if they jump whilst still in the champions league.

Terry Gibson's perm

He should stay who is better than him and available? Ancelotti is the only sensible option and he has been there before.

They won't be relegated but they messed around too much in the summer and haven't got going and then they have the problem with the doctor which will all be starting again soon.

They are an ageing team that he could change a lot in the summer, if he stops in the job and changes the team they will win the league next year as they will be fresh having no champions league.

mechaishida

i would keep him. he is a manager that is very loyal to his players, they need to start performing for him

Exactly this.

Mourinho is a winner, he has the same ruthless, determined nature as Sir Alex - can you imagine Ferguson in his situation? Jesus, he'd be refusing interviews and whinging his arse off to the press.

Put a guy like Mourinho in a situation like he's in, it's like Kryptonite to Superman. How he's losing that dressing room, I don't know, but if he keeps his job till next season there'll be a massive reshuffling in his squad.

standupforcity

Exactly this.

Mourinho is a winner, he has the same ruthless, determined nature as Sir Alex - can you imagine Ferguson in his situation? Jesus, he'd be refusing interviews and whinging his arse off to the press.

Put a guy like Mourinho in a situation like he's in, it's like Kryptonite to Superman. How he's losing that dressing room, I don't know, but if he keeps his job till next season there'll be a massive reshuffling in his squad.

Think he may have bored them to death with his ego!!

lewys33

I still don't think they will win the league, but even top 4 would be massive for them. If villa go down, I can cope with Leicester doing well.

rupert_bear

John Terry wants the job and needs Jose out the way to get. Also if they got some of their 33 on loan players back they could perhaps change things in house.

Users who are viewing this thread