Ifollow (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Ste

Is there only one box this year? Last year you had the option to watch or listen in the match day centre - has it changed this year does anyone know?

Sky_Blue_Ste

Have purchased match pass. But says no subscriptions on my account on app. Is that normal ?
Try logging out & back in. Try clearing your background apps. Try rebooting your device etc.

I had all sorts of similar issues last year & ended up buying a season pass

Sky_Blue_Ste

Is there only one box this year? Last year you had the option to watch or listen in the match day centre - has it changed this year does anyone know?

Scrub that - it’s not coming up with two boxes again

Those that are having issues with VPN, it’s because they are getting wise & blocking some of the most popular VPN IP addresses. Thousands of people on ifollow with the same IP - doesn’t take a genius to work it out & block them.

jordan210

Try logging out & back in. Try clearing your background apps. Try rebooting your device etc.

I had all sorts of similar issues last year & ended up buying a season pass

Still says I have no subscription but the buttons for video and audio is there. So looks like it’s worked

Marty

can't even log on, says 'Your Access Is Restricted From This Location'

Marty

can't get on full stop. Fucking arseholes.

chiefdave

They r blocking legit customers too I think
That started at the end of last season. They are just shutting down blocks of IP addresses and even if you can prove you're watching from overseas the idiots on the support chat have no way to let you back in! Saw loads of people complaining and saying they couldn't use the service but were refused a refund.

baldy

I'm watching this game on Facebook on the Cov City fans forum page (a couple of people are streaming it on there)

Marty

That started at the end of last season. They are just shutting down blocks of IP addresses and even if you can prove you're watching from overseas the idiots on the support chat have no way to let you back in! Saw loads of people complaining and saying they couldn't use the service but were refused a refund.

Happened to me at the start of last season, I accessed games from 4 different countries within a few weeks and they thought I was using a VPN, I could prove I was in those countries and they simply just weren't interested.

Irish Sky Blue

I’ve got an Ifollow account specifically to watch the game today on holiday in Croatia but can only get the commentary. Any ideas how to be able to watch the game on Ifollow?

Marty

I’ve got an Ifollow account specifically to watch the game today on holiday in Croatia but can only get the commentary. Any ideas how to be able to watch the game on Ifollow?
Next to the match commentary button is a button which says 'watch live'.

PVA

I sent a request to join that FB group ages ago and it still says pending. Canceled it and resent the request.

If any of the group admins happen to be reading this please accept my request!

Marty

I sent a request to join that FB group ages ago and it still says pending. Canceled it and resent the request.

If any of the group admins happen to be reading this please accept my request!

And me, lazy bastards are probably watching the game.

covcity4life

They cannot be allowed to get away with that surely?

Marty

Not on mine

From the sounds of it, they're banning anyone and everyone, legal or illegal, so I wouldn't worry too much. Once they see they're losing an absolute fortune we'll all suddenly be able to access it again.

Sky_Blue_Ste

You just need a really obscure vpn. The popular ones are blocked basically. Stick to one Country & you should be okay.

This season is much improved on last, with commentary etc.

D

Deleted member 4439

Had no problem watching from Amsterdam (on a free chrome vpn :)) but did have trouble logging in my old account? Simply created a new one (no email validation is required).

Pete in Portugal

That's exactly correct. They refused a refund even though I was only able to watch less than half the matches. They just kept hiding behind T&C's.

Users who are viewing this thread