I'm looking to sell my season ticket. (1 Viewer)

skybluesteve76

This is a serious question. Would anybody be interested in buying an adult season ticket for £150 ono?
With 16 games left at home, that works out to just over £9 per game. Match day ticket prices obviously start at £20. So quite a big saving. I paid cash for it and am obviously happy to provide proof of that purchase. The main reason I'm selling is I'm moving down south and will be working alot of Saturdays so it's just gonna sit and gather dust.
Thanks guys.

covcity4life

i am interested,is it in a seat surrounded by your friends and family may i ask?

also what stand? and row?(you can give approx row if you like)

skybluesteve76

Hi mate. It's next to three of my friends but you can sit anywhere. It's block 18 row LL. it's obviously got my name On it aswell but that won't make any difference.

Otis

This is a serious question. Would anybody be interested in buying an adult season ticket for £150 ono?
With 16 games left at home, that works out to just over £9 per game. Match day ticket prices obviously start at £20. So quite a big saving. I paid cash for it and am obviously happy to provide proof of that purchase. The main reason I'm selling is I'm moving down south and will be working alot of Saturdays so it's just gonna sit and gather dust.
Thanks guys.

£150? You're joking! You would need to give me more than that to take it off your hands. Make it £250 and i'll have it.

CovInEssex

I shall buy for £100.

You should of tried selling it when we were doing well. Oh hang on...

PayPal?

Skyblueheff

Will you throw in your mates naughty leather jacket with that. I have a Jacko tribute night coming up and that will go down a storm!:pimp:

Users who are viewing this thread