I'm Starting a New Group (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I was hoping it was a big reunion style mis mash of Five, N SYNC, Backstreet Boys and JLS :(

idm1975

Get Coventry City Council Out Of Coventry And Get Coventry City Football Club Back To The Ricoh - I think thats right.

idm1975

Its bound to work, already been in touch with my local paper, in suffolk, and anglia news!

idm1975

yeah, he loves me. impossible to keep him off me when i go down the pub with a cov shirt on!

Philosorapter

Definitely not. I feel all supporter groups should be heard. Have you ask the SCG what you would need for membership?

idm1975

Definitely not. I feel all supporter groups should be heard. Have you ask the SCG what you would need for membership?

Being 90miles away and having quinny on board there is no need, will soon have thousands of members to pay for the big t-shirts needed to take the group name on.

mds

Thought it was the new go compare advert, Ricoh to Sixfields, away support to home, premier league to third division!

señor Santiago

Poor council build a ground for your football club and you want them to bend over backwards for a satanic hedge fund.
No way in a million years will a sisu owned ccfc get 1% of the ricoh arena.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Get Coventry City Council Out Of Coventry And Get Coventry City Football Club Back To The Ricoh - I think thats right.

What happened to the "G"? There's no "G" in the initials! "Get" begins with "G". It doesn't make sense without the "G". G's are important. Without a "G" in the alphabet words like 'good', 'Google' and 'get' would sound like 'ood', 'oole' and 'et'! :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread