Implications of ACL rejecting CVA (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

You are right on both lines.

no sky blue taylor is right on the money - Correct. There is only one Sky Blue Taylor. And he is wrong.

i suppose astute was one of those posters who thought admin was gonna solve all our issues? - Most of us know Admin could have sorted our problems. But SISU appointed their own personal Administrator who they have used a few times previously in separate matters. They kept hold of the club by shifting I.O.U's about. A new owner could have solved our problems. But you are just the fool you are trying to look at the moment if you think there is any guarantee with a new owner.

Even with Guilfoyle, I think Otium would've won, in fact, if he accepted a bid from PH4 (which is obviously ideal for the CCFC), Otium would've probably dragged it through the courts - probably citing improper procedure - as they would've been able to make the best bid whilst meeting every criteria, and the way the judiciary operates is on fact, if Otium met the criteria, and were the best bidder (at least on paper), and their bid was better (which Guilfoyle said himself), Otium would win in the courts,, so how could Guilfoyle turn it down? Imo, he is something of a false prophet misleading many people as unfortunately, SISU were always going to retain control of CCFC, unfortunately.

Mucca Mad Boys

sky.blue taylor you speak fucking rubbish mate stop guessing and stick to facts mate you look stupid

http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/n...or_acl__knatchbullhugessen_779242/index.shtml
http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/ricoh-deal-alan-edward-higgs-2822886

I think you ought to do a bit more digging - of you pop.

Or, you have anything to counter this? Except from a trustee of the Higgs who is denying something he has said on here, which is available for everyone to see on numerous sources, including the CET and CovMad.

Apology accepted.

Astute

So what point are you trying to get across?

Did you click on the link that says Sky Blues Talk? Did you see where they got the news from? Yes it was on here. Yes they got it from PWKH from this site :facepalm:

Sisued

For buying a share 3 times undervalue - massive favour done! The share was worth 18.5m, imagine what 18.5 could've got? Higgs purchased it for 6m.

I'll tell you what it would have got, some big fat Cigars for BR and his cronies the club will still be screwed

PWKH

http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/n...or_acl__knatchbullhugessen_779242/index.shtml
http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/ricoh-deal-alan-edward-higgs-2822886

Or, you have anything to counter this? Except from a trustee of the Higgs who is denying something he has said on here, which is available for everyone to see on numerous sources, including the CET and CovMad.

Apology accepted.

Sky Blue Taylor

What I wrote:

The Board of ACL has already issued a Statutory Demand for payment, the deadline for which has long since passed, and is now looking at its legal options. These legal options include petitioning the courts to grant an order to wind up CCFC and starting off the process of placing the Club into compulsory liquidation.

What you said I wrote:

What was said, was said, you, me, or anyone can't deny that, PWKH said 'that ACL were petitioning for a winding up order, and then starting the process in placing the club into compulsory liquidation' - those were his words on this website.

Even you must see that what you have done is alter the meaning of what I wrote to say something completely different. I wrote that ACL were looking at their legal options which included a winding up order; you have written that ACL was actually petitioning for a winding up order.

What you did was dishonest. You have tried to make it appear that I have been inconsistent. You have now said that I have denied writing the words that you attribute to me. The fact is that you have written an untruth designed to defame me. Of course I have denied writing it, because I didn't write it, you did, what you have done is dishonest. It was not a mistake on your part because you have had the chance to correct it. You have chosen, deliberately, to write something that is defamatory. Read the libel thread.

There are all sorts of arguments put on here to support all sorts of opinions. Some people resort to insults and name calling in their frustration. What you have done is dishonest.

bigfatronssba

Sky Blue Taylor

What I wrote:

The Board of ACL has already issued a Statutory Demand for payment, the deadline for which has long since passed, and is now looking at its legal options. These legal options include petitioning the courts to grant an order to wind up CCFC and starting off the process of placing the Club into compulsory liquidation.

What you said I wrote:

What was said, was said, you, me, or anyone can't deny that, PWKH said 'that ACL were petitioning for a winding up order, and then starting the process in placing the club into compulsory liquidation' - those were his words on this website.

Even you must see that what you have done is alter the meaning of what I wrote to say something completely different. I wrote that ACL were looking at their legal options which included a winding up order; you have written that ACL was actually petitioning for a winding up order.

What you did was dishonest. You have tried to make it appear that I have been inconsistent. You have now said that I have denied writing the words that you attribute to me. The fact is that you have written an untruth designed to defame me. Of course I have denied writing it, because I didn't write it, you did, what you have done is dishonest. It was not a mistake on your part because you have had the chance to correct it. You have chosen, deliberately, to write something that is defamatory. Read the libel thread.

There are all sorts of arguments put on here to support all sorts of opinions. Some people resort to insults and name calling in their frustration. What you have done is dishonest.

I think skybluetaylor may have picked up some bad habits from Mr Fisher.

Sub

hopefully ACL will keep us in administration take CCFC LTD to court forcing the club to stay at the ricoh (i dont think they can move to northampton while in administration). Hopefully this will lead to a full investigation into CCFC LTD, Holdings, Otium, SISU and the administration process, which will then force the club to be put up forsale again which will lead to a new buyer for the club (not another SISU off shoot company) that will unite the groud and the club as one and keep us in Coventry and at our home the Ricoh !!!! And we can get on with supporting the team instead of fighting our so called fit and proper owners!!

This will be a short term pain for a long term gain in my opion for CCFC the fans and ACL/council (hopefully PH4 aswell)

Astute

Apology accepted.

Did you say you are a student still? If so you might be better off starting off in junior school again. Concentrate more on English and meanings of words and sentences.

CCFC_GT

What was said, was said, you, me, or anyone can't deny that, PWKH said 'that ACL were petitioning for a winding up order, and then starting the process in placing the club into compulsory liquidation' - those were his words on this website.QUOTE]

Sorry SBT but in the linked articles you subsequently refer to in order to back up your claim, this is the relevant statement attributed to PWKH:-

"The Board of ACL has already issued a Statutory Demand for payment, the deadline for which has long since passed, and is now looking at its legal options. These legal options include petitioning the courts to grant an order to wind up CCFC and starting off the process of placing the Club into compulsory liquidation."

Surely you can see that all this statement does is state that included in the legal options open to ACL is the option to petition the courts to grant an order to wind up CCFC, and the option of starting off the process of placing the Club into compulsory liquidation.

Nowhere in the two articles does it say that ACL is actually proceeding with either of these legal options.

You honestly owe PWKH an apology, and the measure of a man in my opinion is the ability to admit and apologise for mistakes, after all we all make them.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Kid

ACL only ever said they would be pushing for Administration, they never said liquidation. Now! I'm 60 but can understand plain English. Pity you had to stoop to libellous accusations SBT......You should have said "Allegedly" Saying that, the ones who make out they're superior are often "Thick as Fuck", aren't they SBT?

DazzleTommyDazzle

ACL only ever said they would be pushing for Administration, they never said liquidation. Now! I'm 60 but can understand plain English. Pity you had to stoop to libellous accusations SBT......You should have said "Allegedly" Saying that, the ones who make out they're superior are often "Thick as Fuck", aren't they SBT?

I think he's gone on holiday........

Users who are viewing this thread