IMPORTANT: Downtime tonight (1 Viewer)

TTG

Can you set it so you can see how big the threads are from the main menu? Eg, when choosing a thread?

jordan210

Did the old style of forum used to be to the left. New one is central. Maybe thats why the spacing looks off.

Could the online members be moved to the bottom again on homepage.

Also Nick I have figured out the post box issue. Its due that how much info is shown ie location, points. the more you have shown the bigger the box.

Other than just tweaks it looks really good.

lordy_87

Not sure if already mentioned but on the mobile site now you can only go forward 1 page, back one, to the first page or the last. Bit annoying if you want to go back 5/6 pages or something. Anything that can be done about this? Thanks for what you do Nick.

Nick

Administrator
Not sure if already mentioned but on the mobile site now you can only go forward 1 page, back one, to the first page or the last. Bit annoying if you want to go back 5/6 pages or something. Anything that can be done about this? Thanks for what you do Nick.

Have been looking into it but not sure at the minute :(

Nick

Administrator
Did the old style of forum used to be to the left. New one is central. Maybe thats why the spacing looks off.

Could the online members be moved to the bottom again on homepage.

Also Nick I have figured out the post box issue. Its due that how much info is shown ie location, points. the more you have shown the bigger the box.

Other than just tweaks it looks really good.

Have made the info to the left collapsible so people can see it if they want to.

TTG

So it says how big they are
Also would be good if it can show that on the bottom of the page too

RegTheDonk

Echo the multiple "like" options. Often wanted to give something the thumbs down - or "like" something that was funny, not necessarily because I've agreed with it. Good one.

• Wow
Reactions: TTG

jordan210

Is there a way to show threads with new posts other than bold in the title ? bod is fine but something else to make it clearer

robbiethemole

Nick, this new format is truly amazing, cc4l's spelling is immaculate which is a miracle on it's own....................and Grendel is still on ignore. Win win in my book.

Reactions: TTG

TTG

I am pretty sure it always did that. It just takes you to the latest post if there are unread ones.
Could you make it so it sends you to the most recent post instead of the top of the most recent page?

Pusb1

Like the new format!

quick one. Can we have the option to jump to the next page of a thread also at the top if the thread on mobile as well as just at the bottom? As this saves scrolling all the way down when i have already read a page.

otherwise all good!

Users who are viewing this thread