Incoming - Tyler Walker (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Their forum speak highly of him and some are sad to see him go

superskyblue

The last two days have plugged two of the four gaps I thought we had. Walker is somebody I've wanted us to sign for a while. There aren't many strikers out there of his age who've scored 20 plus goals in a season (I know it was L2 but still). Ostigard sounds great too.

Sheaf would be great and I also think we need one more attacking midfield player. I think we lack a certain creativity there. O'Hare and Allen are great. But they are bustling, harrying types. And I think Hilssner sounds like a direct running type too. I'd love a ball playing, creative option too. But maybe I'm too optimistic.

Evo1883

Can you imagine this site if we signed Walsh lol, but let's be honest... Does that mean hamer or Kelly drop out?

Can't imagine Robins dropping his 1.2 mill or whatever it was signing

cc84cov

Can you imagine this site if we signed Walsh lol, but let's be honest... Does that mean hamer or Kelly drop out?

Can't imagine Robins dropping his 1.2 mill or whatever it was signing
Just can’t see Walsh happening mate can you ?

shmmeee

The last two days have plugged two of the four gaps I thought we had. Walker is somebody I've wanted us to sign for a while. There aren't many strikers out there of his age who've scored 20 plus goals in a season (I know it was L2 but still). Ostigard sounds great too.

Sheaf would be great and I also think we need one more attacking midfield player. I think we lack a certain creativity there. O'Hare and Allen are great. But they are bustling, harrying types. And I think Hilssner sounds like a direct running type too. I'd love a ball playing, creative option too. But maybe I'm too optimistic.

We’ve got 7 players + Bapaga for two AM slots. No way are we signing another.

ccfc_Tom

Well happy with this signing, fits our model perfectly and a proven goalscorer. Was expecting someone far less exciting.

shmmeee

Wonder who will go out now?

Kasta if anyone will have him, Max almost certainly, Williams and Thompson on loan maybe. Somethings got to give at AM as well, Jones out on loan? Shipley won’t be going anywhere. Ditto O’Hare and Hilßner. Allen I doubt as well. Jones is going to have to play out of his skin to get into the side.

Brighton Sky Blue

Kasta if anyone will have him, Max almost certainly, Williams and Thompson on loan maybe. Somethings got to give at AM as well, Jones out on loan? Shipley won’t be going anywhere. Ditto O’Hare and Hilßner. Allen I doubt as well. Jones is going to have to play out of his skin to get into the side.

I’d loan Jones out to L1 until January and re-evaluate then. It’s hard with some of the others who probably aren’t good enough but I feel have earned a crack at it

Mucca Mad Boys

Just realised that Tyler Walker was 1 goal behind Toney in January. Toney went on to finish very strongly in a free-scoring P’boro side. But, given that P’boro want £5-10m for Toney, we’ve got a striker who is very good value for money, in my opinion.

Does anyone have an idea of what we paid for Walker? It wouldn’t surprise me if we paid around £1m for him.

Magwitch

But if he does and gets in that has to be a big plus, remember we have I think it is thirteen mid-week games this season plus league cup, we will be playing Saturday/Wednesday/ Saturday almost till Christmasthere will be plenty of injuries and jaded players, going to take good squad management this season.

tom88

I think Jones will stay what about the likely hood of Jobello leaving? Final year of contract I believe and returning from horrific injury?

OUT
Biamou
Kastaneer
Jobello?

shmmeee

I think Jones will stay what about the likely hood of Jobello leaving? Final year of contract I believe and returning from horrific injury?

OUT
Biamou
Kastaneer
Jobello?

I’d be sad to see Jobello go, but I think you’re right. So much competition there right now. Unless we’ve got a second formation we haven’t seen that uses wider players like Jones and Jobello I don’t see how we fit them all in.

Users who are viewing this thread