Indicative bids only received so far (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Sky reporting that no official bid has been made for ccfc ltd to the administrator as yet and only some indicative offers.

Will be interesting to see out of the 8 interested parties how many actually make bids.

Of course we are fully hoping Team Haskell confirms a bid.

covross

to be fair to the interested parties, the club's in such disarray at the moment, would your bid include the gs, players contract, half the stadium, land around it? it's a real schmoz of a clusterfuck

wingy

to be fair to the interested parties, the club's in such disarray at the moment, would your bid include the gs, players contract, half the stadium, land around it?
it's a real schmoz of a clusterfuck

Did Linnel (Northerm Wisdom) say there was a Foriegn body interested. :facepalm::facepalm:

Nonleagueherewecome

to be fair to the interested parties, the club's in such disarray at the moment, would your bid include the gs, players contract, half the stadium, land around it? it's a real schmoz of a clusterfuck

I love that word. But can you tell me what a schmoz is? I wish to use it in future conversation if possible :)

Nonleagueherewecome

Did Linnel (Northerm Wisdom) say there was a Foriegn body interested. :facepalm::facepalm:

Is NR officially Linnell or is that just old-fashioned WUMing Wingy? :confused:

It's a bit of a surprise if so. Our Stuart's knowledge of popular culture doesn't normally stretch to someone as modern as Norman!

Well, imagine me in the Maginot Line,
Sitting on a mine in the Maginot Line,
Now it's turned out nice again,
The army life is fine...

wingy

It's a bit of a surprise if so. Our Stuart's knowledge of popular culture doesn't normally stretch to someone as modern as Norman!

The army life is fine...

Sheffield boy and all that...... See him going for PWKH in that giant thread yesterday,Possibly a few giveaways.

Of course I could be Off Beam but as he said himself theres just a few Mischief makers on SBT who don't understand!!!:p:facepalm:

sky reporting that no official bid has been made for ccfc ltd to the administrator as yet and only some indicative offers.

Will be interesting to see out of the 8 interested parties how many actually make bids.

Of course we are fully hoping team haskell confirms a bid.

does this mean 8 due diligence tests ???

wingy

does this mean 8 due diligence tests ???

This will run well past the leagues timetable for satisfaction of Finaces and ability to complete the season .We could start the season under all sorts of restrictions ,god help us if they are not gone.

we can't say we don't know whats coming and what they envisage as suitable for us .:(

cloughie

If sisu remain in power we might aswell say goodbye to our Sky Blues

Just like we say goodye to an old friend that has pasted away

chiefdave

The ACL guy in cwr said they have been approached by 5 parties!!!

haven't heard the radio bit but what did he say? if they've approached ACL surely they're talking to the wrong person. If they've approached Appleton why do ACL know so much about it. I hope ACL don't do something that SISU could use down the line in court. Would be just our luck to get new owners in and then spend years in court fighting SISU.

wingy

haven't heard the radio bit but what did he say? if they've approached ACL surely they're talking to the wrong person. If they've approached Appleton why do ACL know so much about it. I hope ACL don't do something that SISU could use down the line in court. Would be just our luck to get new owners in and then spend years in court fighting SISU.

Well i guess whovever the 5 are they would need to sound out a Stadium company on the assumption it is the Footaball club as defined by the FL that they're attempting to buy.Nothing sinister there surely ,oh hang on only if Sisu are in the equation. :(

Lord_Nampil

5 parties have spoke to them about the ground!

chiefdave

5 parties have spoke to them about the ground!

I guessed that but what I mean is could this present a problem down the line if SISU decide to drag everything through the courts. for example if ACL have an offer regarding the rent to these interested parties that is significantly better terms than those available to SISU could that present an issue legally or is it just tough on SISU? Could they angle it as ACL trying to force them out or is that just something along similar lines to a hostile takeover. Just worried that SISU are known for being very aggressive with legal action and one wrong step could cause problems down the line.

Not really as the bid would be to the Administrator but any deal to play at the Ricoh or buy a part of it would have to be agreed with ACL. So does that mean that we have 5 serious bids and SISU.

Lord_Nampil

I guessed that but what I mean is could this present a problem down the line if SISU decide to drag everything through the courts. for example if ACL have an offer regarding the rent to these interested parties that is significantly better terms than those available to SISU could that present an issue legally or is it just tough on SISU? Could they angle it as ACL trying to force them out or is that just something along similar lines to a hostile takeover. Just worried that SISU are known for being very aggressive with legal action and one wrong step could cause problems down the line.

The problem I have is both sides are blaming each other fir the current situation, with no way forward now thus looks even bleaker than were we were in January! The ground has always been an issue, sisu have just done something about it, and the stadium owners rightly have reacted to the situation. The one thing in all this is what happens to the agreement in ltd? Does it still hold? Remember ACL are owed x number of yrs of 1.3 million..... Could that be ACLs trump card if sisu buy ltd bk? I don't no.....

Lord_Nampil

Not really as the bid would be to the Administrator but any deal to play at the Ricoh or buy a part of it would have to be agreed with ACL. So does that mean that we have 5 serious bids and SISU.

What if the 5 serious bidders joined together and made one bid.....

NorthernWisdom

The army life is fine...

Not sure if this is a promotion or demotion.

rupert_bear

Middle-East group is one i have been told, was told weeks ago about the same time PHIV.s name cropped up. Was given a name, Qata, assured that was the name and not from the state Qatar. Into Real estate and the usual black gold. That's all i know could be bollox and the sort of talk/rumour you would expect but it sounds like there is interest from various groups so why not. //lets wait until the 31st and see. Perhaps the diggers on this site can find out if this Qata group exist. I haven't bothered, wouldn't know how to be honest, just a single digit computer bod me

quinn1971

Middle-East group is one i have been told, was told weeks ago about the same time PHIV.s name cropped up. Was given a name, Qata, assured that was the name and not from the state Qatar. Into Real estate and the usual black gold. That's all i know could be bollox and the sort of talk/rumour you would expect but it sounds like there is interest from various groups so why not. //lets wait until the 31st and see. Perhaps the diggers on this site can find out if this Qata group exist. I haven't bothered, wouldn't know how to be honest, just a single digit computer bod me
There is a qatar sports investment. They've completed a buy out paris saint germain ? Not sure they'd be able to be involved in another club.they also own aljazeera tv they're worth billions :)

Users who are viewing this thread