Interesting considering we have just been relegated. (1 Viewer)

Nathccfc

Strange to think that because we have been relegated, Evra seems to quite wary of meeting us in the cup next season, do they know something about our club that we don't? Lol ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335808529.582838.jpg

On a serious note, what's everyone's opinion on the game tonight?

I'm going for a city win, but the red side to still win the title.

canleykid

I'm going to watch cardiff in the playoffs on Thursday then going to hereford to cheer torquay on that'll keep me busy

Otis

Funny how Man City are now the Sky Blues.

When I was a kid they were always known as the Light Blues and City were the only Sky Blues.

AngryAnt

i HATE how they are trying to call Man City the sky blues.. They never have been and never will be!

Otis

Changed their colours too of late. They always used to be a much darker shade of light blue than the Sky Blue of the City as I remember.

Tank Top

Think if City win tonight they will win

And what will it prove?, when you have a transfer Budget of £trillions, can there really be a sense of pride and Achievement,Like we felt, when our cobbled together side beat the mighty Spurs in the Cup Final, some will say, "The End justifies the means" But Football, was open to the fans of all clubs, when played on a level playing ground.
Respect...Tankie

Users who are viewing this thread