Interesting Stats on our Youth development (1 Viewer)

Fergusons_Beard

If you can’t be arsed to read link here’s the table-
4eb84e9073020485c4614c928fdfbbc5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Adge

Looks like the majority of players we produce are L1 at best then as that seems to be the higher percentage. Most of our's last season unfortunately we're not even good enough for that level.

SlowerThanPlatt

Looks like the majority of players we produce are L1 at best then as that seems to be the higher percentage. Most of our's last season unfortunately we're not even good enough for that level.

The majority of players from every Academy are L1 at best if you read the table. For example, Chelsea have more youth products in L1 and L2 than the Prem and Championship.

fernandopartridge

The majority of players from every Academy are L1 at best if you read the table. For example, Chelsea have more youth products in L1 and L2 than the Prem and Championship.
Indeed, the drop off is massive all over but to be expected, not all university graduates are rocket scientists. That ignorant oaf just likes to continue with his obsession with writing off young players.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Give over!

29th in the league compared to 70 odd in terms of club position. Definitive proof your issue with the academy is bollocks in front of your face and you still can’t let it go.

Terry Gibson's perm

Shame it doesn't show how much money was invested into it, I would guess Crewe and orient spend less.

Terry Gibson's perm

Adge

Indeed, the drop off is massive all over but to be expected, not all university graduates are rocket scientists. That ignorant oaf just likes to continue with his obsession with writing off young players.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Oaf-classic!

CJ_covblaze

Not a good move for Harries then

He’s probably not going to be constrained by their academy set up too much as he’s in the U23s and the PDL replaced the reserve leagues. I’m guessing the players that have just played U23 football for a club don’t count towards their stats as it’d be a lot higher across the board.

Users who are viewing this thread