interesting (1 Viewer)

quinn1971

Dont shoot the messenger. But just had a reply to a tweet from Richard keys .i know he gets some stick but he's a fan like the rest of us.i asked if there was any news on the meeting to which has replied " Gary has been working hard for the last months and years on this and he wont give up.The administrator is leaning towards sisu. Take it as you will .

@richh87

Keys wants what we all want, SISU out and City to finally have an upturn in fortunes.

The Administrator was always going to lean towards SISU; they appointed him for a reason and ensured that he'd view AVRO as the main creditor.

I can't see Haskell taking over. SISU will drag things out and he'll lose interest and buy someone else.

quinn1971

Keys wants what we all want, SISU out and City to finally have an upturn in fortunes.

The Administrator was always going to lean towards SISU; they appointed him for a reason and ensured that he'd view AVRO as the main creditor.

I can't see Haskell taking over. SISU will drag things out and he'll lose interest and buy someone else.

Thought we would have heard by now from haskells bid if he was serious.There's nothing tostop him talking to acl.Think your right he wont hang around much longer.

SkyblueBazza

Thought we would have heard by now from haskells bid if he was serious.There's nothing tostop him talking to acl.Think your right he wont hang around much longer.

Why not though? He might have a loosely agreed deal with ACL, but no way would that go through until the club is bought otherwise SISU would value the club 10x (or whatever) higher.

quinn1971

Why not though? He might have a loosely agreed deal with ACL, but no way would that go through until the club is bought otherwise SISU would value the club 10x (or whatever) higher.

Think were stuck with sisu Im afraid.Your right though,Wasnt very interesting was it:)

SkyblueBazza

Think were stuck with sisu Im afraid.Your right though,Wasnt very interesting was it:)

Why afraid - we probably only know a fraction of what's been going on. Others with influence might have pulled various strings to thwart SISU at every turn for all we know. And it might have taken SiSU this long to get to a position where they can sort it out...who knows???

quinn1971

Why afraid - we probably only know a fraction of what's been going on. Others with influence might have pulled various strings to thwart SISU at every turn for all we know. And it might have taken SiSU this long to get to a position where they can sort it out...who knows???

Your right bollocks to this negative thinking :) just want to hear something positive to come out .Any statement from haskell would at least show us he's still serious.

rupert_bear

Does the likes of Richard Keys really bother to answer tweets to any Tom, Qiunn or Harry on such an emotive sublect, can't see it personally but i have never used twitter so who am i to doubt.

@richh87

Drinking on a Tuesday?

skybluegod

Why would we have heard about it? Takeovers happen behind closed doors usually, what's the point in telling us the process of what is happening if it turns out to be failure just a waste

skybluegod

Your right bollocks to this negative thinking :) just want to hear something positive to come out .Any statement from haskell would at least show us he's still serious.

Well if Hoffman and Elliot are talking to the administrator he's obviously still interested

quinn1971

Does the likes of Richard Keys really bother to answer tweets to any Tom, Qiunn or Harry on such an emotive sublect, can't see it personally but i have never used twitter so who am i to doubt.

He's just a fan like me and you.He does speak to us lesser mortals :) . Try it. he talks alot of sense.He should know what's going on than more than any of us.

cloughie

Are you serious or just pissed ?

dongonzalos

Haskell wants both club and ACL.

He can't do anything till the administrator says the club is up for sale.

dongonzalos

But if the administrator is leaning towards sisu . Will it still be up for sale.or is it forcing sisu and acl/ccc back to negotiating ?

ACL I think are past that so it will be over to SISU to make Northampton Rugby club work in direct competition with Aidy Boothroyds Northampton Town.

quinn1971

Thats sisus aim

Which takes us back to square one.if the rent had been lowered and a % of matchday revenue had been offered to sisu and a deal was done.would everyone still have wanted sisu out.It seemed at one point this season when we were doing well in the jpt and not far off the play offs having sisu running the club Wasnt looking that bad.And before anyone accuses me of being pro sisu Im not.just after opinion.

mattylad

we need the league to take back the golden share they can then put pressure on the administrator to select the best option for the club

dongonzalos

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

SkyblueBazza

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Best look out Nick :-/

torchomatic

FFS. Give me strength.

SkyblueBazza

Its a big accusation to say the Administrator is leaning towards SISU as other than stupid and immoral that would also be illegal.

Oh well done! There will now follow a barrage of accusations about your being a "SISU lover" or "SISU rent boy" & threats & everything that precedes the death of an otherwise interesting thread.

Users who are viewing this thread