Is Greggs MIA? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

harvey098

What’s the point in being banned? Doesn’t it take about 2 minutes to create an account?

Nick

Administrator
Banned racism apparently
Not sure knowing him from working together all those year's ago, but I walk that line myself on here myself like Isreal myself or politics thread?

It wasn't me. Just seeing what and why

mmttww

I started a thread to ask if someone was ok. Anyone that wants to have a Bitch Fight, take it to the DMs or start a Bight Fight thread.

Cheylesmore ITK

Shame, it seems we were on the same coach to the league game at Wednesday and I was looking forward to working out which person he was.

David O'Day

No fucks given as I have him blocked to fuck but there are people on here who have had racism/hate speech deleted and been allowed to continue.

Still it's not a democracy is it lads.

covcity4life

Fucking hell that's a scummy post.

Anyone still begging for him to come back? Still a great guy?

Posters gonna say he's not racist and ask for him back whilst saying they care about Kasey palmer being abused. Embarrassing.

mmttww

That's a bit grim.

Grendel

So you think we should allow racist posts and do nothing?

If that's the case you would be better off supporting Sheffield Wednesday as you would fit in perfectly.

Kieran has made racist posts for years

Pro terrorist movement posting has always been deemed acceptable

So you think we should allow racist posts and do nothing?

If that's the case you would be better off supporting Sheffield Wednesday as you would fit in perfectly.
If youre expecting me to concede my stance and crumble based on you calling me a name youre very wrong. Free speech absolutism is exactly that. I dont have to agree with anything any of you say, as far as I'm concerned you should all be allowed to come on here and look as intelligent or as stupid as possible. Regardess of topic. If you believe in the idea of meritocracy you will 1) see the best ideas best the worst ones and 2) make people grow from it.

This guy in the topic could be an absolute knuckle dragger, he isnt going to grow from there via being ostracised. This is simple.

Astute

If youre expecting me to concede my stance and crumble based on you calling me a name youre very wrong. Free speech absolutism is exactly that. I dont have to agree with anything any of you say, as far as I'm concerned you should all be allowed to come on here and look as intelligent or as stupid as possible. Regardess of topic. If you believe in the idea of meritocracy you will 1) see the best ideas best the worst ones and 2) make people grow from it.

This guy in the topic could be an absolute knuckle dragger, he isnt going to grow from there via being ostracised. This is simple.
Called you a name?

Yes free speech is important. Hate speech is a totally different matter. You seem to be a supporter of hate speech. Exactly what is wrong in the world these days.

Goodbye

Grendel

Called you a name?

Yes free speech is important. Hate speech is a totally different matter. You seem to be a supporter of hate speech. Exactly what is wrong in the world these days.

Goodbye

Hate speech?

Middle aged/old white male that hasn't got the intelligence they were born with and is unwilling to learn. Or a racist apologist.

Take your pick.
Classifying somebody via their race? Not very progressive of you. I'm guessing the irony of your post is lost on you

Grendel

Middle aged/old white male that hasn't got the intelligence they were born with and is unwilling to learn. Or a racist apologist.

Take your pick.

What on earth are you babbling on about now - you accusing someone of lack of intelligence is beyond parody. Also irony and self awareness are other tools missing from your box of spanners

Grendel

Grendel

You wouldn't agree that what Greggs posted was hate speech? Struggling to understand the justification if that is what you're saying.

What I’m saying is that hate speech is a crime which is punishable in law if considered such. I do not think the CPS would in fact prosecute

I know for a fact one of the posters on this thread who seems very involved in this topic has had abusive posts removed and he’s still clearly here.

Another bastion of morality has accused me of being a child abuser and grooming young men for sexual activity while another has seen fit to say I was the abuse victim and given dolls to point to which bits of the bad man interfered with me.

I don’t think it would be considered under the law a prosecutable offence and if it is then a lot of others meet the same criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread