Is it wrong (1 Viewer)

zuni

Post asking about when did it change made me think am I wrong for deliberately joining WASPs forums just to read about their woe and the sadness they feel..I actually get great delight from their misery...I can't forget the arrogance and spiteful gloating attitude they held to us and revelling in our demise.

We are on the up, huge St sales, great team ...everything is sky blue but I still fucking hate them with a passion.....there should be no reason to hold a grudge but it still burns...

Covkid1968#

Went past a car on the M6 this week with a Wasps sticker in the window and it must be some sort of auto reflex because I couldn’t stop myself giving them the middle finger….not my finest moment as a 55 year old Accountant. But feck them !!

andrew.roberts

There is a German word for this, schadenfreude, which basically means delighting in the misfortune of others.

Enviado desde mi moto g(9) plus mediante Tapatalk

Astute

I didn't join their forum but did look on occasions. I found it amusing how they didn't believe anything bad could happen. I had predicted they would have to move away once the bonds needed paying back. They were never going to be able to raise so much. Ended up even better.

Bitter? No. They got their just deserts. Life is too short to be bitter especially when there is nobody to be bitter against. They're gone in more than one way. it was a long road we went down. We're just one more promotion away from being able to get our own ground. Not bothered if it is purchasing the CBS arena or starting from fresh.

clint van damme

Post asking about when did it change made me think am I wrong for deliberately joining WASPs forums just to read about their woe and the sadness they feel..I actually get great delight from their misery...I can't forget the arrogance and spiteful gloating attitude they held to us and revelling in our demise.

We are on the up, huge St sales, great team ...everything is sky blue but I still fucking hate them with a passion.....there should be no reason to hold a grudge but it still burns...

There's every reason to hold a grudge, fuck them, every last one of them, players, coaching staff, delusional kitman, supporters, the lot.

I hope their misery continues until they eventually exist no more.

Grendel

You should be ashamed - pathetic behaviour

Johnnythespider

It's never wrong, they all deserve the creeping sickness

Terry_dactyl

I don’t think about them at all.
To the extent that when I was educating a colleague by listing our history of woes, pre playoff final, i missed their reign of terror out.
Rest assured, when I remembered I phoned them up straight away…”I’ll go through it correctly this time. It all started when I was just a teenager and we had this idea to move ground. I was still living in Coventry at the time…this would’ve been the early to mid 90s. The rave scene was alive and kicking and John Major was Prime Minister…etc etc etc.

Samo

Probably... but it feels so right. 😁

slondonskyblue

People forget we were close to liquidation. Be careful what you wish for. Blame the council for selling the stadium to a London based rugby club who in turn saddled the arena with debt, invested nothing and folded. The whole thing is a gigantic fuck up. But now it’s our home and Ashley wants the team to succeed on the pitch so he benefits off it.

Terry Gibson's perm

The only people I feel sorry for are the local small businesses they shafted, don’t have a moments sadness for any of the players, owners and greedy bond holders. Or the handful of fans they had by the end but I am sure they are getting their fix somewhere as it’s all about the game to them. Whenever I see someone dressed in their gear I do have a snigger and my little lad always has a comment to make.

slondonskyblue

The only people I feel sorry for are the local small businesses they shafted, don’t have a moments sadness for any of the players, owners and greedy bond holders. Or the handful of fans they had by the end but I am sure they are getting their fix somewhere as it’s all about the game to them. Whenever I see someone dressed in their gear I do have a snigger and my little lad always has a comment to make.
They screwed over most their fans by moving from London. Glad they folded. Forget food and beverage income, the most important thing to Coventry City is having a good pitch for robins and his players to play on.

Bad Boy

Went past a car on the M6 this week with a Wasps sticker in the window and it must be some sort of auto reflex because I couldn’t stop myself giving them the middle finger….not my finest moment as a 55 year old Accountant. But feck them !!
That wasn't very nice my friend. 😂

jagman

At the end of the day the owners of Wasp's only did what they thought was best for THEIR club. They saw an opportunity to buy the stadium and took it. It was only through the mismanagement by SISU and the Council that the stadium was up for sale in the first place. If SISU had bought the stadium when they first took over a hell of a lot of problems would have been avoided.
To keep castigating another sporting team ,although a different sport for trying to better themselves is not very sporting.

Ashdown

Fuck em, should never have been allowed to happen . The only possible positive is that for those supporters in the Coventry area who got into following Rugby Union…they may now find themselves supporting the team they should have in the first place.
COVENTRY RUGBY !

Grendel

At the end of the day the owners of Wasp's only did what they thought was best for THEIR club. They saw an opportunity to buy the stadium and took it. It was only through the mismanagement by SISU and the Council that the stadium was up for sale in the first place. If SISU had bought the stadium when they first took over a hell of a lot of problems would have been avoided.
To keep castigating another sporting team ,although a different sport for trying to better themselves is not very sporting.

Well conning people to invest money with bogus assurances so the owner can trouser £10m isn’t very sporting too me as isn’t booting out a wheelchair team from a disabled centre to make a fast buck on some land

Briles

Genuinely had forgot about them after the season we just had

hamertime

There is, them fuckers came to take over and let us burn. The Coventry people that went to watch them should be lined up and shot for treason. I honestly wouldn’t piss on a wasps fan if they were on fire I’d pour more petrol on if anything. Never stop my friend

Users who are viewing this thread