IS NOPM WORKINGr (1 Viewer)

Joy has rang ann and arranged a meeting. Has the lack of support at Sixfields from the majority of fans and the support at the away matches changed sisu options. NOPM is working.

swisstony

Correct,just the selfish "I'm supporting the team twats" that go to sixfields holding things up.
But nopm is winning

Nick

Administrator
Any proof that is what has caused them to talk? Didn't a protest happen at the council house and that afternoon a statement was made from the council and then that got the ball rolling?

NorthernWisdom

Any proof that is what has caused them to talk?

NOPM has caused the council to move from never countenancing selling either the freehold or their share in ACL, to being open to talk about anything.

Yep, it's working.

As indeed has my policy of only eating Cheese on toast with added Worcester sauce. Since I took that up, SISU have made a statement.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Yes of course 24 people turned up outside the council house and that got the ball rolling not the fact that the crowds at sixfields are half of what Mr Fisher predicted would be the lowest.

MichaelCCFC

Everyone seems to be claiming credit for talks taking place but invariably no single action is responsible, rather it's a combination of things. Lots of rumours about internal council politics, but also lots of whispers that sisu are getting desperate. Pick an option to suit your prejudice!

mark82

Yes of course 24 people turned up outside the council house and that got the ball rolling not the fact that the crowds at sixfields are half of what Mr Fisher predicted would be the lowest.

But 30 people on a hill definitely worked.

This would likely have happened anyway without either NOPM or the council protest. It is the sensible thing to do from both sides.

valiant15

The ball would of been rolling earlier if the few that go to sixfields would of shown some backbone and not gone.

Me and the thousands that have stayed away can be proud of the fact that our resistance to go will hopefully have contributed to getting the club back to the Ricoh.

The sixfields few have contributed naff all.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

This would likely have happened anyway without either NOPM or the council protest. It is the sensible thing to do from both sides.

No it didn't but its pissed a lot of people off hasn't it by the way between 35 and 150 and I'll be there on Saturday to piss you off even more :p

Nick

Administrator
I'm not saying it was the council protest that did anything, I guess we will never know but I just think it's strange how they protest and then starts a statement that day and then a couple of statements later they are talking?

MichaelCCFC

My guess is that without the sixfields boycott sisu's cash flow/losses would not have been such a problem so they would have had more time to distress acl. sisu asking for talks suggests they are under some financial pressure and/or are not so sure they can distress acl after all. Equally, it could be that sisu are hearing that some senior councillors are allegedly saying the ricoh should be sold to sisu and are simply testing the water irrespective of whether sixfields is full or empty. And most likely it's a combination of these plus other factors we're not even aware of

Grendel

The hillers have done it. They will be awarded the sky blue cross for their bravery when we eventually return and we be paraded in the streets by the statesmanlike Ann Lucas. Hope Marlon King never made it on the hill.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

The hillers have done it. They will be awarded the sky blue cross for their bravery when we eventually return and we be paraded in the streets by the statesmanlike Ann Lucas. Hope Marlon King never made it on the hill.

Even he would be more welcome than you come to think of it so would Craig Bellamy

dadgad

I'd say NOPM has had an effect.
If Sainsbury's turnover went down 90% overnight they'd do a u bend faster than vettel

Gaz

I Haven't been to sixfields but don't think it's right to slate others that do.

The Fans have all collectively added to the pressure on all sides. No one individual or group can or should claim victory. The Collective are united in the aim of getting CCFC back home. The fact that SISU are under severe duress is of course focusing their mind. The fact that the collective are united is of course influencing the CCC.

Lets try to look forward to better days, the last 48 hours may well prove to be the change in tide. Keep doing whatever you feel is right. If you believe in CCFC the right solution will be found... PUSB

Astute

I'm not saying it was the council protest that did anything, I guess we will never know but I just think it's strange how they protest and then starts a statement that day and then a couple of statements later they are talking?

Isn't it strange that other offers had been made to Joy to have talks but some choose to ignore this fact.

And isn't it also strange that those that took the piss out of anyone that mentioned the 150k rent offer haven't mentioned it once now it is known to all. And it must be true or the offal would say so. And as usual SISU have been shown to be bullshitting. Yet we shall ignore this fact also. None of this will have helped the talks to happen.

To me the one thing that has made the talks happen is showing they could have rented the Ricoh for less than going to Northampton and feeding us more bullshit. They can't afford to lose any more of the Northampton travelling fans. I just wish Ann had said her bit earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread