Is Ryan Flynn set to sign? (1 Viewer)

ccfclinney

Sorry if this has been posted.. Seen a fair few posts on Twitter and online that we are looking to agree a contract with Ryan Flynn after his release from sheffield United and could be done next week.. Don't know much about him myself what are others thoughts ?

One player who I thought stood out last season in both games we played them was anthony grant in centre mid for port vale thought he absolutely dictated play at the Ricoh and was also very busy at there place. One player I would like us to see us move for !! But I can't see it as a fee would be involved !

Pusb

ConnorDevine

think it was romaine sawyers of walsall who impressed me most, seemed afraid to shoot though. like your guy, I imagine he'd cost a decent sum

I was eleven in 87

What about that Jay McEveley? I know he should have been sent off for that tackle on Lameiras in the away game but I would have him. He would add some of the fire in the belly that we need.

Hobo

The only Sheffield United players who have stood out for me are Alan Woodward, Tony Currie, Keith Edwards, Glenn Cockerell (yes I'm old) and more recently Billy Sharpe

skybluepm2

think it was romaine sawyers of walsall who impressed me most, seemed afraid to shoot though. like your guy, I imagine he'd cost a decent sum

He was excellent at the Ricoh (the guy with the dreadlocks right?). He dragged them back into it 2nd half but you're right he did have a few decent opportunities to shoot but instead opted to pass. Sounds like the majority of our team!!

skybluepm2

Sorry if this has been posted.. Seen a fair few posts on Twitter and online that we are looking to agree a contract with Ryan Flynn after his release from sheffield United and could be done next week.. Don't know much about him myself what are others thoughts ?

One player who I thought stood out last season in both games we played them was anthony grant in centre mid for port vale thought he absolutely dictated play at the Ricoh and was also very busy at there place. One player I would like us to see us move for !! But I can't see it as a fee would be involved !

Pusb

Would be a decent addition. Was linked a few weeks back but now formally released by Sheffield United. Really hoping we do our business early this season. Midfield is currently looking like our strongest area already!

stupot07

Anthony Grant would be the one I'd want us to sign if the opportunity arose.

More realistic than Moncur.

Don't really know much about this Flynn lad though
I've been really impressed with grant every time I've seen him play, he is a deeper play maker so I don't see it as an either or with moncur (but do agree we have no chance).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SkyBlueCRJ

TM claimed that wages were an issue. Think Flynn would be a good addition to the squad. I think it is likely that MV will be attempting to haggle with his agent, like other clubs will probably be doing. Grant is an excellent CM. Dictated play at Crewe and at Port Vale in their respective midfields. Would require a fee though like you said. Considering the amount of players that are required to come in, in order to make a competitive squad this season, don't expect too much in terms of offering clubs transfer fees for players

Users who are viewing this thread