Is the the nail in the sisu coffin? (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

In a nutshell: No.

It's not really different from the payslips, receipts, etc from Ltd we've seen since day one.

So I guess in the event of Holdings having the contracts the owner of Ltd could have a claim to beneficial ownership of them. But IANOSB.

Godiva

In a nutshell: No.

It's not really different from the payslips, receipts, etc from Ltd we've seen since day one.

So I guess in the event of Holdings having the contracts the owner of Ltd could have a claim to beneficial ownership of them. But IANOSB.

I agree.

Interestingly the document is signed by John Street ... who is now financial director at ACL.

I could almost be tempted to bump up this thread: http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threa...et-Conflict-of-Interest?highlight=John+Street

shmmeee

But doesn't it prove that their was more going on and being held in that side of the company than Appleton was being informed of?

That was proven from day one. There were receipts and payslips people had from Ltd going around the fans forums, Fisher refused to talk about them really beyond "poor little fans wouldn't understand".

That and his treatment of OSB made my mind up that day. Ironically I went with a fairly pro-Sisu mindset and once I witnessed the disgregard for fans, the refusal to answer questions and the childish way he treated very upset customers I made my mind up that these people have no interest in the club or its fans.

RFC

NOPM & SISU OUT campaign is a complete waste of time, energy & negative thoughts IMHO!

Why because as fans (supporters) we DON'T get to choose who our owners are (just ask Leeds, Blackburn or even Man. U) & the majority would admit they're unhappy with their owners!

We need to be supporting what Steven Pressley is buying into, along with the players. A POSITIVE OUTLOOK & ATTITUDE and permanently lose the very, very negative 'aura' that's totally surrounded my football club for far too many years than I care to remember!
PUSB! PUSB! PUSB! PUSB!

bigfatronssba

NOPM & SISU OUT campaign is a complete waste of time, energy & negative thoughts IMHO!

Why because as fans (supporters) we DON'T get to choose who our owners are (just ask Leeds, Blackburn or even Man. U) & the majority would admit they're unhappy with their owners!

We need to be supporting what Steven Pressley is buying into, along with the players. A POSITIVE OUTLOOK & ATTITUDE and permanently lose the very, very negative 'aura' that's totally surrounded my football club for far too many years than I care to remember!
PUSB! PUSB! PUSB! PUSB!

Do you mean we need to drop the loser mentality of thinking we're great because we've beat Carlisle?

ecky

PUSB! PUSB! PUSB! PUSB!

The thing is i do care about who owns and runs my football club!!!

Hand your money over to fisher and sisu see where it will get you in the long run...

quinn1971

PUSB! PUSB! PUSB! PUSB!

You do realise we're in league one, have no ground and play in northampton...I'd say there's a negative aura round this club thats getting more negative every day....we've won two games against poor sides and fans start thinking we're getting promoted...time to wake up and realise what's happening to your club..it's being taken away from you and your doing nothing about it....don't complain when we're relegated again and selling our best players.And in case your wondering the club thank you for your money but they don't give a shit about you.Not the people I want owning my club thanks

martcov

Just looked at the letter re McSheffrey. Look at the bottom - left CCFC Holdings Ltd and right CCFC (neither Holdings nor Ltd ). Signed by CCFC ( neither Holdings nor CCFC Ltd ) but refers to CCFC Ltd in the letter. Designed to confuse the league? or others? Otium Ltd is now trading as CCFC - could be argued that Holdings was "trading as" CCFC. The signature is CCFC - meaningless really as there is no such company as CCFC. CCFC being merely a brand name now being used by Otium Ltd. and CCFC Ltd being merely a non-trading property company. Only thoughts are...why didn't the league notice this? ...why did CCFC Holdings have their letter headed paper printed in this way?...why is the signatory's capacity not mentioned? On whose authority could he have been acting ( in giving away 50000,00 )? He was writing on Holdings paper, but refering to a transaction supposedly by another company. Was he a director of both companies? Stinks.

Grendel

Just looked at the letter re McSheffrey. Look at the bottom - left CCFC Holdings Ltd and right CCFC (neither Holdings nor Ltd ). Signed by CCFC ( neither Holdings nor CCFC Ltd ) but refers to CCFC Ltd in the letter. Designed to confuse the league? or others? Otium Ltd is now trading as CCFC - could be argued that Holdings was "trading as" CCFC. The signature is CCFC - meaningless really as there is no such company as CCFC. CCFC being merely a brand name now being used by Otium Ltd. and CCFC Ltd being merely a non-trading property company. Only thoughts are...why didn't the league notice this? ...why did CCFC Holdings have their letter headed paper printed in this way?...why is the signatory's capacity not mentioned? On whose authority could he have been acting ( in giving away 50000,00 )? He was writing on Holdings paper, but refering to a transaction supposedly by another company. Was he a director of both companies? Stinks.

Oooooh you detective - best get onto the Sweeney

ohitsaidwalker king power

PUSB! PUSB! PUSB! PUSB!

In my opinion you are wrong. Thanks

luwalla

PUSB! PUSB! PUSB! PUSB!

None of those clubs have been taken to play outside of their clubs city, if they had then their fans current "dislike" of the owners would rapidly escalate into a similar situation to ours , thats for damn sure..

Disliking the owners is one thing, supporting them when they have decided to take our club out of the city is a whole different story... I'd still be up the Ricoh supporting the team if we were playing there ! So be clear, this stance by the fans is about getting Coventry back in Coventry, not about getting rid of the owners ( that would just be icing on the cake of course )

J

Jack Griffin

The agreement is in the name of Coventry City Football Club Limited, it says so 3 times in the body of the letter..

And why was a discounted early payment sought? Probably cash flow issues.

TheRoyalScam

PUSB! PUSB! PUSB! PUSB!

How predictable - any criticism of Sisu and you take the thread 100% off topic - join date: Apr 2013 = pathetic pro-Sisu stooge - how much are they paying you?

lordsummerisle

How predictable - any criticism of Sisu and you take the thread 100% off topic - join date: Apr 2013 = pathetic pro-Sisu stooge - how much are they paying you?

He used to post for years on the CET forum, so not exactly new.

The thing is, as Nick said a few weeks ago, the majority of multiple accounts are set up by users with very much an anti- Sisu bias.

Spotted some quite obvious ones, some who don't even know that Warwick University isn't even in Warwick for instance..

martcov

Oooooh you detective - best get onto the Sweeney
No, I am not a detective and I won't be going to the Sweeney...but...I used to work in a bank and this letter is sloppy to say the least. It also shows how lax the league is. A normal business would issue a credit note and send a copy of this with a covering letter to the league explaining what they have done. They would write the letter on their headed note paper and the signatory would sign on behalf of CCFC Ltd and describe his capacity for signing ( e.g. Finance Director ). No wonder that honest Tim says the accounts are messy and that the league has accepted letters from both Holdings and CCFC Ltd.. This letter is an illustration of this amateur farce. Not Tim's fault and further proof that the rot set in a long time ago.

Skybluesquirrel

No, I am not a detective and I won't be going to the Sweeney...but...I used to work in a bank and this letter is sloppy to say the least. It also shows how lax the league is. A normal business would issue a credit note and send a copy of this with a covering letter to the league explaining what they have done. They would write the letter on their headed note paper and the signatory would sign on behalf of CCFC Ltd and describe his capacity for signing ( e.g. Finance Director ). No wonder that honest Tim says the accounts are messy and that the league has accepted letters from both Holdings and CCFC Ltd.. This letter is an illustration of this amateur farce. Not Tim's fault and further proof that the rot set in a long time ago.

I agree with the majority of your points. Sloppy.

The detail is clear. CCFC ltd held Mcsheffreys contract. No doubt about that. Exception or the norm?

A credit note would be issued by CCFC ltd and sent to BCFC according to the letter. No need for the FL to see that

If Tim is 'Honest Tim' are you suggesting joy is dishonest? The letter obviously was sent out during Sisu time. She knows her way round a contract.

Honest Tim has said the practice of holdings being the team is well established. The letter shows him to be up to be less than honest.

Last edited:

martcov

I agree with the majority of your points. Sloppy.

The detail is clear. CCFC ltd held Mcsheffreys contract. No doubt about that. Exception or the norm?

A credit note would be issued by CCFC ltd and sent to BCFC according to the letter. No need for the FL to see that

If Tim is 'Honest Tim' are you suggesting joy is dishonest? The letter obviously was sent out during Sisu time. She knows her way round a contract.

Honest Tim has said the practice of holdings being the team is well established. The letter shows him to be up to be less than honest.
Yes, about the credit note in normal circumstances...but I would send a copy anyway as proof of the transaction. The league should have had a tighter control by this time. Obviously though in this case, they didn't seem to care about the details.

Honest Tim is said tongue in cheek... As regards Joy...I know from the comments of a judge that she has memory problems sometimes when recalling events.

Having said that, I think the biggest problems stem from before Tim's time and before Joy started to take more of an interest. Things seemed to be getting better when Robbins was appointed - on and off the field. Unfortunately the damage had been done by a long succession of bad management and now we've had it for the time being.

The longer this goes on, the more contradictions will come out and, as you say, "honest Tim" will start to be exposed. I think he has tried to cover up a lot of wrongdoigs in the past ( the SISU past ) and may yet have to face the consequences. Joy is shrewd enough to keep out of the firing line.

I have no idea how to get out of this impasse, but think that at the end of the day the courts of even a fraud investigation will force someone's hand. In the meantime all fans can do is boycott the Northampton games - it may not stop SISU, but it will show the strength of feeling out there and there is no alternative or better way of fans showing their displeasure.

Users who are viewing this thread