Is the whole thing driving anyone insane? (3 Viewers)

Calista

Woke up with a start from an awful dream this morning. We were playing our home games at St. Andrews, and Sky Blues Talk* had arranged a coach trip to the first match. I turned up at the appointed place, where various dodgy-looking guys were milling about. A Leonardo diCaprio lookalike stepped out of the crowd, wearing only leopardskin designer swimming trunks. He slicked back his hair, extended his hand and said “Welcome, I’m ChiefDave” :)

* I guess Nick would have been the bus driver - I woke up too soon to find out

Last edited:

Otis

Nope.

I love Coventry City with all my heart, but really just can't get that annoyed with it all. Heath, happiness, family and friends are so much more important.

Totally get people being pee'd off, but we still have a team, our manager is still buying players and we are starting a new season in August, playing in Coventry.

So much is out of our hands anyway. I don't want Wasps here and it does make me feel sick to my stomach when I see Wasps jersey's around town, but I can only get so much irked with it before my realising there is so much more out there in life and to not let it get me down too much.

eastwoodsdustman

I tried very hard not to get involved in it all for a couple of days but had to come back to look and ended up posting about it again. It frustrates the hell out of me that people just wont admit that the club are being shafted because they're too proud, stupid, oblivious or financially involved somehow.

Johnnythespider

It's twisting my melon man
It would be easy to lose the plot with everything that's happening but as has already been said, there are far more important things in life to worry about.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

jimmyhillsfanclub

Almost immune to it now.......hate all involved & always thought that the other parties were equally as devious, dishonest & incompetent as our shitty owners......I've been calling them all cunts since the rent strike....

As a club, we've pretty much been hanging by a thread since 2001......

Bring on next season, a few away days, a few beers in good company in good boozers & a good old sing song in old fashioned grounds......everything will be rosy.

happy Friday folks.

Users who are viewing this thread