is there a curse on the club (1 Viewer)

richtom

pretty sure when the club brought the land at the ricoh,there were gypsys on there? did they put a curse on the ground?after they got thrown off or we just had shit owners

ccfc92

Isn't there a Leicester shirt buried in the foundations?

Any idea on Leicester's record at the Ricoh?

Bob Latchford

pretty sure when the club brought the land at the ricoh,there were gypsys on there? did they put a curse on the ground?after they got thrown off or we just had shit owners
And yet Wasps seem to thrive at the same club ;)

Liquid Gold

We've been going downhill since the mid 90s, incidentally it was around the time we stopped being owners of our own stadium but I don't think the two are related...

Brylowes

It was actually the other way round, the club put a curse on the gypsys, they are now
Destined to spend all eternity traveling the land and supporting Coventry City.:(

Hobo

Fuck off with that shit.

Johnnythespider

Shouldn't this be in the weird shit thread ?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ian1779

There's a curse on us that will remain until the Messiah returns...

#blackmagic

st john

I don't think its a curse but has anyone noticed that apart from the premiership the bottom club in the other 3 divisions all begin with "C" (Cardiff, Coventry & Cambridge). Maybe if we changed our name we might get some better luck.

Users who are viewing this thread