Is this board infested with SISU? (1 Viewer)

lordsummerisle

I genuinely had not read the rest of this thread when I predictably told the guy from Northampton who is a neutral and was pointing out the obvious, that he was about to be called a conspiracy theorist

Was replying to Jack Griffin with that, and unbelievably, the ones about the Mormon Plot and yo-yo's are genuine "theories" from the tin-foil hat wearer himself.

Last edited:

torchomatic

Exactly. ACL have already said they are "deeply disappointed" and you can't get anything more strongly worded than that.

Yes more empty press releases will have the situation resolved. Holdings could switch the players' registrations back to Limited and hey presto there's no excuse for not accepting the rent free proposal. Still, why would they do anything that obeyed commonsense?

Brighton Sky Blue

Exactly. ACL have already said they are "deeply disappointed" and you can't get anything more strongly worded than that.

There's a time for statements and there's a time for actually doing something. They can release all the statements they like once the crucial deal is done to get the club back.

torchomatic

I totally agree and either would be nice. They've released one statement saying "we are very cross indeed". Pointless. They need to be doing something. Same with Elliot. So you've given up your meaningless title. Good for you. Now try and do something.

There's a time for statements and there's a time for actually doing something. They can release all the statements they like once the crucial deal is done to get the club back.

Sky Blues

How does one get rid of an infestation of Sisu? I hear this particular infestation might be spreading from Coventry to Northmpton.

A prize to the first person who says: "With a can of SisuOUT!"

Brighton Sky Blue

Yeah part of the annoyance up to now is each side has said statement after staement, but neither has actually thought talking to, rather than about, each other might be a cunning plan!

Who'd have thought a local MP would be doing more constructive things for the cause than either of the parties actually at the heart of the matter? Shame that Mr Ainsworth is departing politics in 2015...

Users who are viewing this thread