Is this it in layman's terms? (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

ACL say golden share is with company in administration so the administrator can sell the club.

SISU say the 60 million debt including the 1.3 million is in the company they have put into administration which they don't give a damn about.

They claim the other company has the the golden share, which is in their control?

dongonzalos

I know it would be nice if the administrator who is impartial (?) came out and explain clearly what the situation is and what the options are going forward.
Surely after a week he has some idea?

Grendel

ACL say golden share is with company in administration so the administrator can sell the club.

SISU say the 60 million debt including the 1.3 million is in the company they have put into administration which they don't give a damn about.

They claim the other company has the the golden share, which is in their control?

They've got plenty of time to sort it out. Hardly likely to be scores of interested buyers are there?

psgm1

Banned
Its irrelevant what ACL or SISU say to that matter - If the FA / League say its with the admin company SiSU are stuffed, otherwise the fans are foocked

Grendel

4 at the last count

Really? The administrator has confirmed he has had 4 offers already?

This is sensational news Don.

Can you reveal your source?

dongonzalos

Really? The administrator has confirmed he has had 4 offers already?

This is sensational news Don.

Can you reveal your source?

Sorry Grendel I thought you said no one was interested. You must have said no one has put in offers.

So is the administrator accepting offers now?

Hang on, no actually you said interested.....

mark82

Sorry Grendel I thought you said no one was interested. You must have said no one has put in offers.

So is the administrator accepting offers now?

Hang on, no actually you said interested.....

Press speculation. We are no more (maybe even less) attractive than Pompey and they have had to be saved by their fans. Seen as our fans are not organised enough to do that I can see this taking a very long time or SISU coming out the other side as owners. Only time will tell I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread