Is Tim Fisher the best chairman we have ever had? (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Fucking hell

Grendel

Why would someone pretend to be a 50 year old Croatian?

Last time he pretended to be someone from Coventry who then sent a google search link from ROI

He is about that age

Sky Blue Pete

I guess we know your thoughts on it then. Very sad from a religious man I must say and you’ve gone down in my estimations.
I don’t even know what you’re exercised by. We are adults and responsible for ourselves no one else, stop linking me in to things I haven’t got time or reason to be involved in

shepardo01

That’s like asking Was Craig Bellamy the best player we’ve ever had, think you’ll find the same word covers both
"Stubby little wank faced twat" (quote from GMK that always sticks in my mind!).... nah, Fisher is quite tall and slim....

Boosh

I don’t even know what you’re exercised by. We are adults and responsible for ourselves no one else, stop linking me in to things I haven’t got time or reason to be involved in

But you’ll happily get involved when you think I’ve said something out of order. Hypocritical loser

Boosh

If he’s in Croatia then the IP address can easily be verified

Not sure it can Nick is pretty useless on them. He thinks I don’t go to games because of my ip address. Unless he’s just a bullshitter of course

Grendel

If he’s in Croatia then the IP address can easily be verified

Well he could be - he was on his first post talking about the 77 77 season - he’d have been 5 by then

shmmeee

He helped with breaking the £1.3m lease to the council, we could have gone bust if that was still there...

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

We spent way more doing so and TBH have no idea what we’re paying Frasers, but we’ve also lost the ability to buy into the stadium. We would never have gone bust unless Sisu wanted us to, in fact we did go bust under Sisu precisely because they wanted us to at the time.

Brighton Sky Blue

I know this is a troll thread, but obviously not. On every front the club went backwards aside from on the pitch under Robins. You can give credit for the Robins appointment, but being a chairman is so much more than just appointing managers.

I think a ‘worst chairman’ thread would have a lot of contenders, as for ‘best chairman’, you’d look no further than Derrick Robins

Speedie's Head

Until recently when the debts were beginning to mushroom they did very well to run a sustainable business. The alternative was going bust, lets face it. Not what people wanted (to say the least) but the council sold our ground without due diligence and that was the reality of the situation.

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread