Issues with site (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Is anybody having issues posting or reading?

Somebody has mentioned it so I wanted to see if it was a one off or a forum issue?

psgm1

Banned
For weeks! I thought it was just my connection. It's the cookies!

When I disable cookies then I get virtually no delays. It takes 3-4 reloads every time!

ajsccfc

It was still telling me that posts from 6.30 were 9 mins ago. Shift and refresh and it seems alright.

Nick

Administrator
Has it fixed it properly now after a shift refresh or do you need to keep doing it?

What browser are you using?

Astute

For weeks! I thought it was just my connection. It's the cookies!

When I disable cookies then I get virtually no delays. It takes 3-4 reloads every time!

Wassup?

You normally take 20 odd paragraphs and not 20 odd words to say anything :D

Astute

Chrome on laptops and phone. Latest posts not shown unless I do a refresh....then all is fine.

ccfc92

Is anybody having issues posting or reading?

Somebody has mentioned it so I wanted to see if it was a one off or a forum issue?

I have to refresh every page I click on. Have had problems on mobile and computer.

covhead1

perhaps we should relocate to a different site, temporarally of course, say for a min of 3 seasons.
just untill you construct a new site :whistle:

Nick

Administrator
Some changes were made at about 5.45 - 6, would it have been around then?

Could you try clearing cache?

J

Jack Griffin

Using Firefox the threads are not refreshing, stuck at where they were a few hrs ago, but Chrome seems to be OK.

mark82

Some changes were made at about 5.45 - 6, would it have been around then?

Could you try clearing cache?

Always changes Nick!

Where I work around 90% (at least) of incidents are caused by changes. And that is a bank...

When Christmas brings it's change embargo with it I sit around with nothing to do!

Edit: It was after that by the way. About 19:45 I first noticed it.

Users who are viewing this thread